04-22-13 02:23 PM
30 12
tools
    It's good to see a lot of us have taken to Twitter...Chase seems to be getting the heat. Keep pushing guys. Every app counts

Posted via CB10
    03-21-13 11:32 PM
    This app is really the only reason I still bank with Chase, since I moved and there are other banks closer to me. It really is a very convenient app, especially the check deposit feature. Are there any other banks that have something similar I can switch to?
    03-21-13 11:56 PM
    I don't have to do business with Chase. I chose to do the bulk of it in part because of their online banking, which I patiently waited for them to hammer into some semblance of shape. The shame of it is that the BB Chase App worked well, sometimes more dependably than there webpage access. Not the news I wanted on the eve of my Z10. I get that right now there is more money in IOS and Android users, but how much time and money is BB support causing Chase? I assume there are some particular costs and difficulties in developing this kind of financial app, with its need for security, but the BB market is growing right now, so the timing smacks of the usual, cut for cutting's sake. Someone within Chase wants to bring some scalps to their next meeting and to report "savings", no matter that it will be a net loss in the long run. I have until April to do my homework to replicate the services with someone else. I don't know if any local bank has or plans to have a Blackberry app. But even if there are none, I am still inclined to go with a new bank rather than one that mindlessly and callously cut BB.
    03-22-13 12:20 AM
    Don't give up. Now that the app support has officially ended, let them feel the heat
    join the official campaign to demand the app from Chase: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...5/#post8359710
    04-22-13 02:16 PM
    I use the Android port that I sideloaded as a temporary solution. Works fine. But I fully support this campaign and thread.
    04-22-13 02:23 PM
30 12