My Z10 battery charges up to 87%. Can someone help as to advising me on how to get it to charge to 100%.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-14 07:55 AM
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!
    Please update your profile to include device, carrier, and location. This makes it easier for others to help you.
    Please take sometime and familiarize yourself with our Community Rules and Guidelines. Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

I'm speculating you're using an STL100-1, right?

Charge your device to full for about 2-3 hours. After that, remove it from the charger and use it as usual. By the time you get to 20%, drain your battery slowly by killing any Active Frames, then play music, and leave it there until it shuts down. When your device turns OFF, charge it normally for 2-3 hours. Remember, don't use your device while it is charging in this phase. After 2-3 hours, check your battery. If it says full but not 100%, pull out the charger and put it back in. Keep doing this and you'll eventually get into 100%. Sometimes, it even takes about 20x or more of this charger-pulling trick. If after this and you still encounter the problem, I suggest getting a new battery.
    06-21-14 08:17 AM
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!
    Please update your profile to include device, carrier, and location. This makes it easier for others to help you.
    Please take sometime and familiarize yourself with our Community Rules and Guidelines. Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

I'm speculating you're using an STL100-1, right?

Charge your device to full for about 2-3 hours. After that, remove it from the charger and use it as usual. By the time you get to 20%, drain your battery slowly by killing any Active Frames, then play music, and leave it there until it shuts down. When your device turns OFF, charge it normally for 2-3 hours. Remember, don't use your device while it is charging in this phase. After 2-3 hours, check your battery. If it says full but not 100%, pull out the charger and put it back in. Keep doing this and you'll eventually get into 100%. Sometimes, it even takes about 20x or more of this charger-pulling trick. If after this and you still encounter the problem, I suggest getting a new battery.
    This is pretty good advice. I'm going to have to keep this in mind.
    06-21-14 06:10 PM