Hey... I was wondering if there is a way to show only the inbox emails rather than emails put in different folders, sent, etc?

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 10:38 PM
    Go to the Hub > Click the overflow menu (3 dots) > Settings > Display and Actions > Turn off "Show Filed Messages" (You can turn off sent messages as well, if you would like).
    jverdera likes this.
    04-01-13 10:41 PM
    Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 08:08 PM
    This thread is completely related to my latest reason to be utterly annoyed with BB10. As of an hour ago, all of my filed messages in my work email have disappeared from the hub, only the inbox and sent messages are displayed. Before that it showed all emails as they had arrived/departed in chronological order. I deleted my email, restarted the phone, re-added my email and no luck. I just tried the above comment of toggling "show filed messages" off and on again and no luck either. I'm really disappointed in my Z10, I was so utterly sure I was buying a device that would at least do work email correctly.
    04-16-13 11:48 AM
    Cruel heart I tried filing some massages in Gmail. I found out that they don't show in the hub but if you tap on the folder in which they are filed from the drop down menu of the email they will show. Try filing and doing that.

Posted from my lovely Z10
    04-16-13 12:38 PM
    Thanks for replying so quickly fast666. I tried opening a few folders in my work email and letting them populate before returning to the main hub. The Hub is still only showing my inbox and sent emails; however I noticed something further and that is also happening in Gmail as well. I opened the first alphabetically listed folder in my work email and it shows as empty on my Z10, but I can clearly see all of the emails in that folder using Thunderbird on my work computer. This doesn't happen to every folder, it seems to be related to the date of the emails within. Gmail is also only displaying emails newer than a certain date and opening a folder doesn't prompt it to list the contents of that folder. I would want it to populate the folder's contents when I specifically click on that folder, how do I do that?

UPDATE: I have since found out that BB10 can only display up to a 30 day old email, anything older I have to go to my desktop. Which I can work around I guess, but I'm somewhat annoyed as I do not remember ever having that limitation with my Galaxy S running CyanogenMod 10.1.
    Anyway, I'm still having no luck with my work IMAP email showing filed messages in my hub, which I had right up until this morning.
    Last edited by Cruelheart; 04-16-13 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Update
    04-16-13 01:17 PM