Seriously, that's about all I have. Beta here, testing there." we delayed by 10 because we won't want to release an unfinished product.....

Right......
    Feel free to add If your current "leak" allows you..

Z10 Rocking 10.2
    09-13-13 03:20 PM
    Seriously, that's about all I have. Beta here, testing there." we delayed by 10 because we won't want to release an unfinished product.....

Right......

Z10 Rocking 10.2
    Having problems champ? Why not ask, we're more than happy to help

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 03:31 PM
    I'm curious as to why you needed to make a thread out of this. Leaks are Beta that have leaked. Loading a leak means you purposely use a Beta OS meant for developers. Software release versions sometimes have bugs which do not show up until it enters full scale deployment in real world situations. It happens on any software and should be expected on a young OS. That's all I'm going to say. Please enlighten me with a response.

10.2 allowed me to answer you. It's a miracle. -_-
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    09-13-13 03:32 PM
    Man I typed so much things to reply to this
    But I would have gotten an infraction...sigh

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 03:40 PM
    Man I typed so much things to reply to this
    But I would have gotten an infraction...sigh

Posted via CB10
    Happened to me before. Got so pis5ed that I wrote the co word with a ck at the end. And it even showed up

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 03:49 PM

Right......

Z10 Rocking 10.2
    I'm having a great time loading and playing with each leak. Phone started out better than the iPhone I left and is continuing to evolve. It is a lot of fun being on the edge of a new operating system.

So pretty happy here..
    eddy_berry, beamolite and just_luc like this.
    09-13-13 03:58 PM

Right......

Z10 Rocking 10.2
    Would you prefer zero testing?

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 04:03 PM
    Try this.
    Go ahead and type whatever you want, language and all. Then instead of pressing post, just press cancel. It gets it out of your system and still keeps you in good standing.

Posted via CB10
    eddy_berry and sgt_snacks-64 like this.
    09-13-13 04:04 PM
    Go ahead and type whatever you want, language and all. Then instead of pressing post, just press cancel..
    I do this all the time. You know when you get mad at something and you have to count to ten or something. Sometimes this is better. By the time I'm done ranting I usually stop caring enough to realize how pointless it really is. Sometimes I press "post" and I regret it immediately.
    09-13-13 04:24 PM
    :O Anyone else realise the berryleaks team has their own badge
    09-13-13 04:25 PM
    Try this.
    Go ahead and type whatever you want, language and all. Then instead of pressing post, just press cancel. It gets it out of your system and still keeps you in good standing.

Posted via CB10
    Should have read this before I got my first infraction

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    09-13-13 05:56 PM
    You do know that any brand new platform /os takes a while to "perfect". With that said, we (BlackBerry 10 users) are way ahead of the time it took Apple and Android to get better. Guess what, they still have issues, chill out...it gets way better...

Trusted Member
    09-13-13 06:24 PM
    Yeah and I'm jealous!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    09-13-13 06:49 PM
    Someone using a leak complaining about a unfinished product.... hilarious

Posted via CB10
    beamolite likes this.
    09-13-13 06:51 PM

Right......

Z10 Rocking 10.2
    Dude, get a life. You are so bitter. Why?

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 06:53 PM
    These guys do great work here. Funny you complain about a leak but you loaded it anyway. Not like someone held a gun to your head to load the leak. Atleast that 10.2 let you make this post haha.
    09-13-13 07:08 PM
    Never used them bit it's awesome. People get insight into what a coming - issues are highlighted - Those who are bold get the fun of using the leaks. Keep on leaking.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 07:58 PM
    U guys got hung up on the "leak" part at the end. I was more referring to all the updates if beta programs that seem to never make it out to the real world (legacy devices included) .
    Also, if all you can do as a reply is to post how badly you want to use bad language torewards me, well that's kinda sad as well...

Z10 Rocking 10.2
    09-14-13 12:37 AM
    U guys got hung up on the "leak" part at the end. I was more referring to all the updates if beta programs that seem to never make it out to the real world (legacy devices included) .
    Also, if all you can do as a reply is to post how badly you want to use bad language torewards me, well that's kinda sad as well...

Z10 Rocking 10.2
    You're a fool. Is that sad? There a few legitimate posts above as well that you failed to mention. These beta programs will eventually come out of beta when they are ready. If they didn't do this first then you'd be complaining about how many issues these things have.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 01:22 AM
    I've used a couple of the leaks and see no real issues. It's not like the actual official carrier OS's have zero issues. I'll take loads more features so long as there are not huge functional bugs.

And of course one is always free to do a factory restore.

All mobile platforms have official releases, leaks, etc.
    09-14-13 01:26 AM

Right......

Z10 Rocking 10.2
    I bet you're one of the people who complained the squircle made them dizzy -_- but seriously if you don't like leaks don't load them, I for one love a heads up on the improvements being made by BlackBerry.

Channel: C000EE4F7/ Me and Everything BlackBerry
    09-14-13 02:10 AM
    You know he'll probably not post again right?

Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.4780 O2 Uk
    09-14-13 03:43 AM
    You do know that any brand new platform /os takes a while to "perfect". With that said, we (BlackBerry 10 users) are way ahead of the time it took Apple and Android to get better. Guess what, they still have issues, chill out...it gets way better...

Trusted Member
    Sadly this isn't the case with consumer products in 2013. If someone pays a good wedge for a phone they expect it to be solid and all major functions to work flawlessly. Also remember bb10 is judged against ios and android today not 10 years back. Bbry qa and processes have been poor in recent years, part of the reason for their demise. On the plus side in the last year they have made some big improvements to modernise.
    09-14-13 04:25 AM
    Why yes. Yes I did

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.xxx member/co-founder Berryleaks. From CB10. My channel C000B3B57. Team channel C00032537
    09-14-13 04:52 AM
    Sadly this isn't the case with consumer products in 2013. If someone pays a good wedge for a phone they expect it to be solid and all major functions to work flawlessly. Also remember bb10 is judged against ios and android today not 10 years back. Bbry qa and processes have been poor in recent years, part of the reason for their demise. On the plus side in the last year they have made some big improvements to modernise.
    And im not sure how to take this. Altho I agree about comments about past BlackBerry messing things up, I will say this. If we're comparing BlackBerry to ios and DROID then why do I hear complaining then about BlackBerry 10? And esp 10.2? As both my I5 and s4 I have used extensively. Have had software issues and most my ios friends have had hardware issues. (biggest one is broken screens constantly). All devices do. And yes. Even Major functions. So. Really?

And Btw. I have not had my Z10 act up at all. And I got it the hour they released it. Yes. There are some that have had issues. True. But that is also the case with all platforms. That's my point. They all have issues with either software or lemons in hardware.

That being said, the OP is in lala Land thinking they never update os in a timely fashion. BlackBerry has updated officially the bb10 faster than any other device out there. And the times people don't get them is not their fault one bit. It's their carriers fault. Period. Case in point Verizon.

Anyway. I'll stop now. To many other things to say I shouldn't lol.

Just my 2 scents Worth

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.xxx member/co-founder Berryleaks. From CB10. My channel C000B3B57. Team channel C00032537
    09-14-13 05:05 AM
26 12