Does anyone know how this works? When I reply to an email I sometimes want to change the account from which I reply. I hit reply, the swipe down to reveal the account but rarely is it gray and I'm able to change it. It seems to depend on the original email, is there a way to force this?
    01-30-14 08:01 AM
    You cant change accounts when replying, only when you compose.
    01-30-14 09:29 AM
    Yes you can, but there seems to be no consistency as to when it allows it
    02-03-14 06:21 PM
    I have 4 Gmail accounts ..3 business and 1 personal I have the 3 business ones set up to forward the mail to my personal one, and I never have a poem scrolling between senders?

Digicel Jamaica Official10.2.1.1925 release
    02-03-14 06:58 PM
    Poem = problem :-)

Digicel Jamaica Official10.2.1.1925 release
    02-03-14 06:59 PM
    I'm glad the OP brought this topic up. I know that it's possible to reply from a different email account & I'm given those options when I hit reply. However, my business email account is linked to my Gmail account but that option isn't available to reply from. When I hit the drop-down menu my options are to reply from my Gmail account by default but I can choose my yahoo account or Hotmail account but not the business account from where the original email came from. It's a little annoying & if anyone has a work around I'd be ever so grateful if you could share with us.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 07:32 PM
    CHANGING SENDER WHEN FORWARDING EMAIL!

This is a critical part of my job as I receive all the company emails and need to change the sender when I am forwarding... BEFORE the UPGRADE I has no problem doing this... it seems like the feature has vanished.. help!

via ?CB10 on my fabulous z10 ? device
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    02-04-14 11:35 AM
    I always watch which email address I'm using. A couple of times I've sent a Gmail to a supplier only to discover my Z10 used my personal Gmail address. The only emails I send are work related And the only personal emails are received, bank statements etc . My work email is set as the default so that is what it should be using all the time for sent, unless I change it.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-14 11:54 AM

This is a critical part of my job as I receive all the company emails and need to change the sender when I am forwarding... BEFORE the UPGRADE I has no problem doing this... it seems like the feature has vanished.. help!

I fail to see how changing email accounts is critical for your job. I DO understand replying from a specific email account maybe mandatory for particular responses.

That said then start using the primary mailbox that you require to reply from as receiving them. There is NO difference when using Outlook on an Exchange server or Office 365 hosted solution, either way you'd STILL have to select the mailbox used for the reply. And in the latter case you shouldn't be using a mailbox to receive emails that cannot be accessed if so critical should you be sick, take a leave of absence or canned (i.e. Using your personal mailbox at work to receive and reply using a shared mailbox as I've described along with you)

BlackBerry Q10 ? & Full Metal CB10!
    02-04-14 12:46 PM
    I fail to see how changing email accounts is critical for your job. I DO understand replying from a specific email account maybe mandatory for particular responses.

That said then start using the primary mailbox that you require to reply from as receiving them. There is NO difference when using Outlook on an Exchange server or Office 365 hosted solution, either way you'd STILL have to select the mailbox used for the reply. And in the latter case you shouldn't be using a mailbox to receive emails that cannot be accessed if so critical should you be sick, take a leave of absence or canned (i.e. Using your personal mailbox at work to receive and reply using a shared mailbox as I've described along with you)

This is not a stream for morality; however, if you must know I OWN THE COMPANY and in an effort to expedite all incoming emails... I can take care of this 24 hours a day... I need the employees to know that the email is being forwarded from me and not the original recipient.

02-04-14 03:06 PM
    This is not a stream for morality; however, if you must know I OWN THE COMPANY and in an effort to expedite all incoming emails... I can take care of this 24 hours a day... I need the employees to know that the email is being forwarded from me and not the original recipient.

So you own the company, I'm not surprised that instead of doing it properly you're using a work around. What is so difficult to have the inbound email goto your mailbox (say an auto cc), where you reply/replayall/forward (editing the subject to remove that) and send away? Heck on Bb10 add to the priority list so you know you'll get it.

Either way it doesn't matter that you own the company, a consultant or not - the action you're expecting is the same on Outlook.

I'm curious if.you have a mix of pop/image email accounts on your BB10 device that is. Restricting your ability to pull down from top of email to send.

02-05-14 06:30 AM
    this is done easily on the playbook.

in case you have one.
    02-05-14 06:36 AM
    Does anybody know where this option went? I know it didn't exist on 10.0 - but I know I used it on 10.1 and 10.2. The option is no longer there for me though using 10.2.1. What happened?

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 10:18 AM

I totally agree. Sometimes I get email in wrong account and I don't want to spend time trying to forward to myself then go there try to find email address reply etc..
    Sometimes I get the email at temporary account but I want to let them know our normal email by replying from it, and this is not an option in BB10 10.2.0.
    However FORWARDING from a different account is possible.
    When I hit forward, I can pick sender account, just not in Reply/Reply All.
    02-10-14 11:04 AM