05-14-13 02:01 PM
218 ... 56789
tools
    I carry the galaxy s4 Nd the z10. Previously it was s3/evo lte and z10.

I also have an up and and a windows laptop.

I use all of them, spread the wealth!!!!

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 05:31 PM
    @MikeMG - I think you are right, there is usually a good reason one buys something or uses more than one device. Sometimes it's curiosity, sometimes a need, sometimes ..... For me, it's a combination of things. For one, I prefer the Z10 over my iPhone 4 as a device. It fits better in my hand, the hub, the gestures, etc. However, I travel a lot in my line of business and sometimes the Z10 may not be enough. To give you an example, when I go to Kazakhstan, the local sim that works in my iPhone does not work in my Z10 to access internet (although Z10 works using WiFi). I have been asking around to see if there is a solution for it, but until I find it, I will have to use the iPhone during the day at work and the Z10 in the evenings in the hotel using Wi-Fi. Despite that major limitation, I will not be happy dropping my Z10 alltogether. If I get the chance, I can drop my iPhone with no heartache, but not so with my Z10.

Posted via Z10
    05-04-13 08:37 PM
    Yep two and sometimes three and my playbook too.

Posted via CB10, BB10, Z10
    05-04-13 10:04 PM
    Z10 for everything and I don't feel like being a target in the street with soo much loot on me lol. I do have a used milestone which was my first touch screen which I rooted as a backup in case this phone is taken from me. Also galaxy s which used to be my mom's. Other than den that not much. This is my first new phone I bought on my own with hard work. And soo far soo good.

Posted via z10
    05-04-13 10:28 PM
    Z10's hub and OS in general are good enough to make it the "main communication" phone.

But I don't care much for the camera, how hot it gets gaming, the screen isn't perfect, etc. I think I'll carry a Galaxy S4 in my extra pocket, might use a SIP phone on it and just enjoy the browser/misc apps.
    I love people like you that come here just to take a dump. If it's such a mediocre phone , Why did you buy it?
    05-04-13 11:17 PM
    Actually glad I came across this thread. I use my s3 as my main phone but have never been able to fully leave the need for a hardware keyboard so I've always had a landscape qwerty to use as a messaging phone (Sony xperia pro, galaxy s glide, most recently a galaxy s relay 4g). Just picked up a q10 on Friday. I get Nothing but jokes grief and weird looks the I use/carry 2 phones from friends, relatives etc. It's just what works for me. Was thinking I was weird before this thread lol.
    05-04-13 11:22 PM
    Well for me, having two phones is a necessity. I use my BbZ10 for my business contacts, email, files etc etc. I'm receiving numerous calls and texts leaving no space for my friends and family so i decided to keep my iPhone 5 exclusively private.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 01:13 AM
    Z10 for calls and email, and my S4 for everything else like camera and apps.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 02:02 AM
    @KR2013: You gave some good reasons I havent considered before. Beeing in different countries with all the various providers and conditions can be a hassle I agree.
    All other stuff I have read here refers to apps where I'm keen to understand what apps are required. The camera is sufficent what I have seen on my Z10 so far. Once RSA and OCS will work on the Z10 I will definitly get rid of my 9860. Why? Honestly I dont feel really smart during summer time outside with 2 "smart phones" in my pocket :-)
    05-05-13 05:27 AM
    I agree. I also prefer to only use and carry one phone. Makes life easier!

Posted via Z10
    05-05-13 05:48 AM
    I carry my z10 as well as my work iphone 5. I use the iphone mainly for spotify/conserving my own data (as well as work).
    05-05-13 08:44 AM
    Used to carry and ipod touch and a Torch. Now just a Z10.

Amazing Web and music. Don't need ko Apple anymore.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 09:16 AM
    I used to carry to devices before. My BlackBerry 9900 & iphone touch 5. Now it's only the Z10. Does everything. Business, music, video, Skype, surf, gaming. It's complete the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 09:38 AM
    I'm using my Z10 as my main phone and an iPad mini for YouTube and Games. I'm thinking about switching to a Q10 though.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 10:32 AM
    Z10's hub and OS in general are good enough to make it the "main communication" phone.

But I don't care much for the camera, how hot it gets gaming, the screen isn't perfect, etc. I think I'll carry a Galaxy S4 in my extra pocket, might use a SIP phone on it and just enjoy the browser/misc apps.
    Bold 9780 and Z10. Was only for a short period of time as I had two contracts. Now that being said I wouldn't mind a Q10 and Z10 or a Z/Q and a Note2. I love that screen. Especially for browsing.
    05-05-13 10:34 AM
    Since getting the zed I'm not using any other phone anymore.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 10:37 AM
    I'm carrying now my Z10 and my Q10...

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 11:29 AM
    I have the 920 and the HTC 8X for WP8 phones. Great devices but I prefer the 8X only cause it feels better in the hand for me. It is a beautiful device and I couldn't get use to the size and weight of the 920(it didn't feel right holding it) although it is everything I would want in an WP8 phone(wireless charging, etc.). The Z10 feels the best in my hands and is now the only device I carry.
    Couple coworkers have the 8x, I like the lumia better, just feels and looks like a superior phone. But I hear what you're saying.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 01:34 PM
    I love people like you that come here just to take a dump. If it's such a mediocre phone , Why did you buy it?
    You mad bro? are you jimmies rustled? deal with it, the z10 has clear deficiencies but also strong points which make it irreplaceable. He bought it cuz he felt like. What's it to you? Nothing more annoying than a **** hurt loyalist. Cry me a river lol.
    05-05-13 02:08 PM
    Some of these posters seem to be spoiled with soo many techs. Smh. Use two phones expensive ones too like s5 and iphone 5 along with z10

Posted via z10
    05-05-13 03:34 PM
    Some of these posters seem to be spoiled with soo many techs. Smh. Use two phones expensive ones too like s5 and iphone 5 along with z10

Posted via z10
    Well with all due respect, how does owning multiple phones constitute someone being "spoiled"? Different people have different priorities. My friends waste money on expensive guitars and amps and stupid upgrades for their cars. Some of us like buying the latest and greatest gadgets. Then again some of us like eating out often and clubbing drinking etc. These all add up. It's all about spending money where you think is worthwhile.

Sorry for the rant, but this whole spoiled business really pisses me off!
    TonyHove likes this.
    05-05-13 04:06 PM
    Well with all due respect, how does owning multiple phones constitute someone being "spoiled"? Different people have different priorities. My friends waste money on expensive guitars and amps and stupid upgrades for their cars. Some of us like buying the latest and greatest gadgets. Then again some of us like eating out often and clubbing drinking etc. These all add up. It's all about spending money where you think is worthwhile.

Sorry for the rant, but this whole spoiled business really pisses me off!
    Amen to that. I amassed a few phones and as you said friends of mine have other expensive hobbies and if I wish to buy a phone I do so.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 04:13 PM
    For almost 6 years now, I always carry two phones. I know it might sound ridiculous to many but its just that I always like to use something new! And yes I could always just use 1 new device at a time but I need a Blackberry as my primary communication device (read BBM and physical Keyboard). Along with many different BBs from Bold 9000 all the way to the new Z10, I have used secondary devices mainly for media and gaming such as iPhone 3, 3gs, 4, 4s, Sony Xperia X10, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Note 2, Nokia Lumia 920. Now however since my Z10 which is very capable of media and gaming, I still find myself using Note 2 50% of the time just because I like to change things up and keep up with the latest and greatest apps.

I have stuck with Blackberry through all these years and I really love and support BB but I dont think it would have been possible if I could only carry one device. I understand that this is the 1st generation of BBOS10 and there are a lot of things to like. As you mentioned there are downsides too. For me personally I think that lack of a bigger battery is a pain. Also the phone does heat up with heavy media use or gaming, camera is far behind other flagships (iPhone 5, S4, Lumia 920), app selection is much better than I thought it would be and its improving everyday but it still doesnt satisfy all my daily needs. Now other than the apps part everything there is hardware related and 1st generation OS excuse should not apply there. I would recommend carrying a media smartphone (read toy) along with the communication smartphone (read tool) which is Z10 (or Q10).
    05-05-13 05:04 PM
    I don't know how people can walk around with two phones without a business excuse and not feel stupid. *oo I use one for pics and one for browser* Lmao.

Posted via z10
    05-06-13 12:41 PM
    I used to have iphone and a bb, then a samsung note 2 and a bb. Now i only carry a bb z10. Thats all i need thank you very much!!

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 03:08 PM
218 ... 56789