Holy taxes Batman! 13%?! I guess someone has the pay for the socialized medicine huh? That's unbelievable. I had no idea, thanks for the explanation

Ps- which carrier are you buying from / which phone model is it?
    02-06-13 02:43 AM
    Holy taxes Batman! 13%?! I guess someone has the pay for the socialized medicine huh? That's unbelievable. I had no idea, thanks for the explanation

Ps- which carrier are you buying from / which phone model is it?
    Ya taxes in Ontario suck. They will be either bell or rogers. All the canadian versions out are the same model. The STL-100-3 (RFF91LW). They will work with AT&T LTE and HSPA+ and with T-Mobile HSPA+ and we're not sure if it will work with their LTE when launched.
    02-06-13 02:56 AM
    Ya taxes in Ontario suck. They will be either bell or rogers. All the canadian versions out are the same model. The STL-100-3 (RFF91LW). They will work with AT&T LTE and HSPA+ and with T-Mobile HSPA+ and we're not sure if it will work with their LTE when launched.
    Just got mine ordered. Thanks again Joey

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2
    02-07-13 05:34 PM
  4. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    looking like an earlier than anticipated release in the US .. so stay tuned!
    02-07-13 05:35 PM
    I'm on Ntelos and they're not saying if they'll be carrying it. My contract is still in the first year, and its the cheapest around, so I really dont want to break it and pay all that money, but I really want a new Z. Anyone heard rumors about ntelos carrying it??
    02-07-13 05:42 PM
    Hey op which canada carrier are you getting? There's been multiple discussions and debates on which carrier will support tmobiles lte frequency when it comes. I'm really hoping someone can confirm where to get the zed10 that will support before I make the dive.

Also I know they rare but 900 joey? Seems even more than some of them go for on ebay. Seems a bit high to sell to your fellow crackberry users, can't you drop it a bit or at least give crackberry users a discount? I almost pulled the trigger on one in the 700 range on ebay yesterday
    Just be happy you didn't, if you're referring to the one from supplytronics. I pulled the trigger on that one. Now I'm waiting for ebay resolution center to refund my money... Apparently it was a scam
    02-07-13 06:35 PM
    Just be happy you didn't, if you're referring to the one from supplytronics. I pulled the trigger on that one. Now I'm waiting for ebay resolution center to refund my money... Apparently it was a scam
    Dont wait for ebay resolution to get your money. Do a claim through Paypal NOW while you have a chance. If Paypal can't help you right away, file a claim with your credit card company asap !!!! Just remember that you have protection through your credit card and not only paypal.
    02-07-13 06:41 PM
    I bought mine from forum member wxmancanada for $800 but I paid$40 extra to overnight it to me.

This is the message I received from him.
    Hi there,

Thanks for your interest!

I am able to ship out a new, unopened BlackBerry Z10s (white or black) at a price of $800 per unit. This price includes the retail price I've paid, plus taxes, and shipping to anywhere in the lower 48s.

If you are interested, please send me an email at [email protected] and we'll proceed from there.

Thanks for your time and interest!
    02-07-13 07:13 PM
    I said I'd ship some to the US if they were wanted, and I'm happy to do it.. but after buying them, paying the taxes and unlocking.. they're going to be $900 dollars just so I can cut my losses.. that seems steep to me, but it's the best I'll be able to do, If anyone is interested at that let me know.. I haven't been paying attention to whether or not they are available for less elsewhere, but i wouldn't imagine so if they are coming from Ontario. I want to help out, but I'm not going to take a loss on each one..
    austriker likes this.
    02-07-13 07:24 PM
    Dont wait for ebay resolution to get your money. Do a claim through Paypal NOW while you have a chance. If Paypal can't help you right away, file a claim with your credit card company asap !!!! Just remember that you have protection through your credit card and not only paypal.
    Thanks for the tip, but since ebay bought paypal they are now one and the same. If you try to dispute in paypal it directs you to ebay resolution center. I think it should be ok, but just in case, I'm gonna take your advice and talk to credit card company. Thanks

Sorry for the off-topic post
    02-07-13 07:41 PM
    I said I'd ship some to the US if they were wanted, and I'm happy to do it.. but after buying them, paying the taxes and unlocking.. they're going to be $900 dollars just so I can cut my losses.. that seems steep to me, but it's the best I'll be able to do, If anyone is interested at that let me know.. I haven't been paying attention to whether or not they are available for less elsewhere, but i wouldn't imagine so if they are coming from Ontario. I want to help out, but I'm not going to take a loss on each one..
    Payment through paypal? Do you have them? Or can get one when payment is received? I don't know that I can wait any longer, lol.
    02-07-13 10:17 PM
    Thanks for the tip, but since ebay bought paypal they are now one and the same. If you try to dispute in paypal it directs you to ebay resolution center. I think it should be ok, but just in case, I'm gonna take your advice and talk to credit card company. Thanks

Sorry for the off-topic post
    Oh, as an eBay seller, I know you are protected. The seller has to provide proof that it was delivered. Paypal freezes money until that proof is provided. I saw them on eBay cheap, I knew it had to be something fishy. I think the $900 unlocked that a couple folks North of the Border are offering is about the best you can do right now. (@joeybee, @just_luc)
    02-07-13 10:20 PM
    Payment through paypal? Do you have them? Or can get one when payment is received? I don't know that I can wait any longer, lol.
    I am selling them for $900USD and i would buy it as soon as paypal transferred the money into my bank account. Head over to BlackBerry Z10 Orders to order.
    02-07-13 10:24 PM
    That price is for the phone outright for $650 = 13% tax and includes an unlock code and shipping and paypals fee. Also a little bit of profit for me. I'm really not making too much off it.
    how about Verizon?
    02-07-13 10:27 PM
    how about Verizon?
    Will only work on AT&T and T-Mobile.
    02-07-13 10:31 PM
    Guys
    this regarding the Blackberry Z10 in ebay.
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=cdZodn7U
    Submit your best offer, if it matches my interest I will adjust the price and let you buy it.
    Thanks
    02-07-13 10:41 PM
    Sure paypal is fine. Everyone is protected that way.. As soon as the money clears I can pick one up, unlock it and ship it the same day. [email protected]
    02-07-13 11:37 PM
    Guys
    this regarding the Blackberry Z10 in ebay.
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=dIp6cRXc
    Submit your best offer, if it matches my interest I will adjust the price and let you buy it.
    Thanks
    I thought I would add more detail. I am listing a Blackberry Z10 in ebay. I have this unit in hand. And I can ship immediately as your payment gets cleared. Look at my feedback I sold one very recently (it's a premade agreement, thats why I sold at that price . ) Please feel free to mail me at [email protected]. So I will be able to answr your questions right away. Yeah, you get ebay's Buyer protection. The phone you get is brand new, and will work with AT&T and T-mobile. Not a CDMA version.

Happy hunting guys
    02-07-13 11:51 PM
    I'd would literally come to Canada and get me one, but we don't have our Visas! I'm right across Lake Erie, in Erie, and used to go to Canada often before we needed a Visa.
    Not sure about your nationality but assuming you have US passport i though you do not need visa to come here? We definitively do not need visas to go to US...Up until probably couple years ago I could drive to US just using my drivers license.
    02-08-13 12:02 AM
    Not sure about your nationality but assuming you have US passport i though you do not need visa to come here? We definitively do not need visas to go to US...Up until probably couple years ago I could drive to US just using my drivers license.
    You can't cross the border with just a drivers license anymore, you need a passport unless you have an EDL, but no visa is required unless it's an extended stay.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-08-13 12:06 AM
    I can sell an unlocked one for 850 if anyone is interested. I'm from Canada.
    02-08-13 12:33 AM
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=i-hWZFrI

Thats mine if anyone is interested. Can also get more whenever, cash on hand - just PM me.
    02-08-13 01:58 AM
    Attention fellow tmob users..

Last night I had a revelation.. soo in the us only vz is getting the white z10. Thus we CAN'T get it through tmobile. So our only chance of getting the white is to buy it from canada. That sucks because (as discussed many times) it may or may not work with tmobiles lte when it launches..

This is obviously only applicable to us who want the white.. I must say after watching some of kevins videos where he has it I'm dying to go white now.

Just a thought. I'm sure someone has realized it, I'm not exactly the fastest guy in the room =)
    02-08-13 06:17 AM
48 12