If someone can help me figure out how to get a Z10 now (or soon), I would really appreciate it. Verizon/US won't have for nearly two months and I can't wait that long. If someone knows a way I can buy one, unlocked, that I can use in the States with a crap T-mobile sim card or something, I would be sooooo happy. Then I will sell it and cancel my temporary T-mobile contract when Verizon gets the Q10. Or the Z10 if I just love the virtual keyboard!
    01-31-13 10:25 PM
    If someone can help me figure out how to get a Z10 now (or soon), I would really appreciate it. Verizon/US won't have for nearly two months and I can't wait that long. If someone knows a way I can buy one, unlocked, that I can use in the States with a crap T-mobile sim card or something, I would be sooooo happy. Then I will sell it and cancel my temporary T-mobile contract when Verizon gets the Q10. Or the Z10 if I just love the virtual keyboard!
    How about you come to Canada ( Toronto) on Tuesday or Wednesday & get one? lol
    01-31-13 10:27 PM
    Oh, I'll get one from Canada if I can figure a way to make sure it is unlocked and will work with a T-mobile (or ATT or other) sim card.
    01-31-13 10:32 PM
    Oh, I'll get one from Canada if I can figure a way to make sure it is unlocked and will work with a T-mobile (or ATT or other) sim card.
    If you buy it from Rogers it will work with ATT. The unlocking part must be done threw the carriers unless you can get a unlock code from somewhere else.
    01-31-13 10:34 PM
    remember TMO is launching LTE soon and you want to get a Z10 with the right frequencies. Telus appears to run on the same frequencies so I would try to get one from them. (but dont take my word on it

LTE for Tmo is AWS 1700/2100mhz (this is 4G)
    HSPA+ is also AWS 1700/2100mhz and not all the way deployed 1900mhz PCS (this is 3G)
    01-31-13 10:35 PM
    That's a lil rude response dimi. But im quite sure one of US will be somewhere across the pond or up north that will help you out. Didn't realize it was so much envy north of the border. Smh!
    01-31-13 10:45 PM
    Simple Mobile runs on Tmo towers if you dont want to be locked into a contract. I am trying to figure out which Canadian carrier uses bands for Tmo as well.
    M.Rizk likes this.
    01-31-13 10:47 PM
    That's a lil rude response dimi. But im quite sure one of US will be somewhere across the pond or up north that will help you out. Didn't realize it was so much envy north of the border. Smh!
    How was that even little rude :/. I am sure you guys can come down here if you want the device & enjoy the view while down here. Not many people will buy a device & sell it to someone in the states unless they really know the person. That is why i said for you guys to come down here. Very plain & simple. Not being rude or anything at all.
    01-31-13 10:47 PM
    I'd would literally come to Canada and get me one, but we don't have our Visas! I'm right across Lake Erie, in Erie, and used to go to Canada often before we needed a Visa.
    01-31-13 11:07 PM
    I'd would literally come to Canada and get me one, but we don't have our Visas! I'm right across Lake Erie, in Erie, and used to go to Canada often before we needed a Visa.
    Ahh that sucks!
    01-31-13 11:08 PM
    Negri Electronics has them up for pre-order, Quad Band LTE and Quad Band HSPA+.

When I emailed their customer support they said they should have them in stock in 2-3 weeks or even sooner, but no later than that. When I also asked him where do they ship from he said either from their warehouse in Las Vegas or in Hong Kong. He aslo said that i would be able to know from which location their shipping ( either Las Vegas or Hong Kong) before I order it.
    01-31-13 11:29 PM
    Negri Electronics has them up for pre-order, Quad Band LTE and Quad Band HSPA+.

When I emailed their customer support they said they should have them in stock in 2-3 weeks or even sooner, but no later than that. When I also asked him where do they ship from he said either from their warehouse in Las Vegas or in Hong Kong. He aslo said that i would be able to know from which location their shipping ( either Las Vegas or Hong Kong) before I order it.
    I put in a pre order with them last night. Was hoping someone on here would help out but covering my bases

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    01-31-13 11:33 PM
    I put in a pre order with them last night. Was hoping someone on here would help out but covering my bases

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

I was going to pre order but then I changed my mind and want it to be available in stock first.

By the way use the promo code "Holiday12" or " holiday13" ( don't know which one exactly) to get 30 dollars off.
    02-01-13 07:59 AM
    As soon as I pick mine up on Tuesday I'm going to make sure they are easily unlock-able, and provided they are I'll take orders here on crackberry and ship them down to you American folks. There's a lot of things I go down to the states to buy that isn't available here.. nice to return the favor!
    austriker, M.Rizk and Nels like this.
    02-01-13 08:06 AM
    I'll check out how much it is to unlock, and I would be willing to help out my american friends
    trigger1074 and Nels like this.
    02-01-13 08:24 AM
    Simple Mobile runs on Tmo towers if you dont want to be locked into a contract. I am trying to figure out which Canadian carrier uses bands for Tmo as well.
    Wind Mobile. I called my local corporate store and the rep said 2 or 3 week of February. Hope its true.
    trigger1074 likes this.
    02-01-13 08:36 AM
    I'll check out how much it is to unlock, and I would be willing to help out my american friends
    That's awesome So happy to see SOME members actually being gracious about this whole matter.
    02-01-13 08:46 AM
    That's awesome So happy to see SOME members actually being gracious about this whole matter.
    Its annoying reading how we Americans think we are the center of the universe because we didn't get it first. And we are getting paid back for not buying BlackBerry. Cant it just be that we are fellow BB fans wanting it same time to enjoy its goodness too.

I have a passport and live 3 hours form the border..maybe a day trip in my future...
    austriker and SlcCorrado like this.
    02-01-13 10:02 AM
    I am also interested in buying a z10. It will be on att. Can someone help me out? I'll pay today! Please pm me if interested.
    02-04-13 07:48 AM
    I am also interested in buying a z10. It will be on att. Can someone help me out? I'll pay today! Please pm me if interested.
    If you are willing to pay a slight premium, one of our members has set up a website to take orders. The address is joeybeechey.com
    02-04-13 07:55 AM
    02-04-13 07:58 AM
    Has anyone bought from joeybeechey?
    02-04-13 08:32 AM
    Has anyone bought from joeybeechey?
    I've had a few orders so far. I shipped 2 devices yesterday.
    02-06-13 02:00 AM
    Hey op which canada carrier are you getting? There's been multiple discussions and debates on which carrier will support tmobiles lte frequency when it comes. I'm really hoping someone can confirm where to get the zed10 that will support before I make the dive.

Also I know they rare but 900 joey? Seems even more than some of them go for on ebay. Seems a bit high to sell to your fellow crackberry users, can't you drop it a bit or at least give crackberry users a discount? I almost pulled the trigger on one in the 700 range on ebay yesterday
    Last edited by austriker; 02-06-13 at 04:21 PM.
    02-06-13 02:24 AM
    That price is for the phone outright for $650 = 13% tax and includes an unlock code and shipping and paypals fee. Also a little bit of profit for me. I'm really not making too much off it.
    SlcCorrado likes this.
    02-06-13 02:32 AM
48 12