I can't attach and send pictures on my whatsapp for my z10... anyone knows how I can change this? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 07:30 AM
    Dear Golfer,
    Please be specific what do you mean by "you can't attach pictures in whatsapp?"
    Well till date i have no problem in doing so. What all i do is, while chatting i just touch the three dots (meant for option) and i get a couple of options pops up. Among them send picture is one. I just tap on it, and it takes me to the pictures, i just touch the picture i want to send and it pop up in another window showing "cancel" and "send" option. I click send, and here it goes.
    Regards,
    Raam
    KTJ7679 likes this.
    03-18-13 07:38 AM
    When I click the three dots and click send pictures none of my pictures come up. Tried uninstalling it, refresh closing the app but to no avail

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 07:42 AM
    Further more I have two contacts on the top that doesn't have names or their numbers. And I can't click on my contacts so I'm using my favourites for now

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 07:45 AM
    could you please try as following...
    -when you get into your pictures (dosent show anything i know) just see below the screen you have an option "up". When you touch it it takes you to your "sd card" from there u can select your pictures if you have in your camera folder. If not touch the "sd card" on the side left bottom and you get a pop up window with "device" option. Touch it and you will see different folders. Choose the folder where your picture is located. Once you locate the folder just tap the picture you want to attach. That's it....
    Regards,
    Raam
    03-18-13 08:12 AM
    Thank you so much... Perhaps u may know why some of my contacts on the whatsapp doesn't have their numbers or names?

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 08:14 AM
    I think you need to go to your Applications Permission to give WhatsApp full access.
    03-18-13 08:28 AM
    Thank you so much... Perhaps u may know why some of my contacts on the whatsapp doesn't have their numbers or names?

Posted via CB10
    After your give WhatsApp full access, return to WhatsApp & go to Contacts within WhatsApp. Refresh this list. Wait until your list has been copied from your Z10 Contacts. Then go to Favourites in WhatsApp and refresh. Wait. You should then see your contacts restored.
    03-18-13 08:30 AM
    Is anyone having probs on z10 sending voice note in whatapp, i press the voice note option but it takes me to a blank page... help please

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 08:34 AM

Posted via CB10
    If this occurs after a reboot of the phone, it is WhatsApp needing time to repopulate the lists. If it doesn't repopulate on its own, or is taking too long, press the overflow menu (3 little dots in the lower right corner) and tap "refresh favourites" repeat this in the "Contacts" tab with the exception of "refresh contacts" lol
    03-18-13 08:35 AM
    I think you need to go to your Applications Permission to give WhatsApp full access.
    Thanks for the reply. And where can I find this applications permission?

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 08:56 AM
    Guys
    I can't do this either. Or send contacts mi have reinstalled also.
    The screen goes grey for a few seconds and then back to normal. But can't send a picture or a contact.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 08:59 AM
    Thanks for the reply. And where can I find this applications permission?

Posted via CB10
    Settings > Security & Privacy > Application Permissions > (Scroll down to look for WhatsApp). Tap to select > Tap ON for every item & Back out.
    03-18-13 09:13 AM
    Settings > Security & Privacy > Application Permissions > (Scroll down to look for WhatsApp). Tap to select > Tap ON for every item & Back out.
    I just did the above and everything is ON. Not sure why it's being like that but I guess I have to wait for the next update.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 03:58 PM
    All working fine for me. There is a 10.10.9 (or similar) update available. Try that?
    saravanan m likes this.
    03-18-13 04:03 PM
    I am having some trouble sending pictures to my whatsapp contacts. Just got the Q10 a few days ago and there seems to be a lot of glitches :/

I tap the three dots > Send Picture> and then it takes me to a black screen with the options "cancel" or "send", however there is no picture loaded, nor is the "send" option available to select.
    Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.
    05-09-13 04:28 PM
    In the same situation. Click 'send picture' and can select the picture I want to send but it goes wrong then. The screen goes grey, and at the top I can either "cancel" or "send". But the send button can't be selected. So you're just stuck there. Also on the Q10. Also having issues with glitchy-bits like the browser crashing (once so far in the two days) or Twitter App just closing down (at least once an hour). Odd. Any help would be appreciated!
    05-12-13 03:42 PM
    Hi,
    I got this problem. When I'm using Whatsapp and I want to send a picture I click on the three dot line then share and the appears all possibilites: BBM, email, facebook, twiter, Bluetooth, NFV but no whats upp. I have installed and reinstalled several times and the problem is there. I got the last version either for whatsupp and BB soft.
    I know other people with the same model but without thsi problem
    05-21-13 06:30 AM
    I am having some trouble sending pictures to my whatsapp contacts. Just got the Q10 a few days ago and there seems to be a lot of glitches :/

I tap the three dots > Send Picture> and then it takes me to a black screen with the options "cancel" or "send", however there is no picture loaded, nor is the "send" option available to select.
    Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.
    I had the same problem. SEND was only greyed out for pictures, and it was not an available option. So I went to SECURITY AND PRIVACY > APPLICATION PERMISSIONS, and allowed WhatsApp to access Shared Files. Then I was able to send pictures, and even receive voice notes.
    06-04-13 08:56 AM
    I can't attach and send pictures on my whatsapp for my z10... anyone knows how I can change this? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-06-16 12:42 PM
    Same was the problem with me. But then what I used to do :-
    1.) open pictures and from there share the image. If worked for me
    2.) your storage is low, so apps won't work usually how they work.
    3.) restart your phone.

All these alternatives do work. Have tried in my phone

Posted via CB10
    04-07-16 11:38 PM
    I have restarted my phone many time......also installed whats app again.....but the problem was was...no piture n voice clip is sending. Help me out
    04-13-16 05:38 AM
    I can't send also
    10-09-16 11:04 AM
    Same problem in my z10

Posted via CB10
    10-14-16 02:15 AM
    Dear Golfer,
    Please be specific what do you mean by "you can't attach pictures in whatsapp?"
    Well till date i have no problem in doing so. What all i do is, while chatting i just touch the three dots (meant for option) and i get a couple of options pops up. Among them send picture is one. I just tap on it, and it takes me to the pictures, i just touch the picture i want to send and it pop up in another window showing "cancel" and "send" option. I click send, and here it goes.
    Regards,
    Raam
    11-04-16 02:14 AM
42 12