Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    I can't see Z10 voice notes on PC in mass storage mode. Can see voice notes in folder on Z10. Set Z10 to mass storage for usb to transfer voice notes to PC. However, I cannot see any voice notes when looking on the computer's Z10 drive when connected. Are they hidden? How can I find them and transfer with USB?
    09-29-15 12:08 PM
    no they're not hidden. Don't set the phone for mass storage mode and simply plug into a pc. you should be able to see everything
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 09-29-15 at 07:23 PM.
    09-29-15 01:08 PM
    I removed the Voice Notes app, but I believe it only saves the recordings to device memory (either by default or that is the only place it stores it) and not to the SD card. Check the Voice Notes app options to see if it can be changed.

When you enable USB Mass Storage Mode, it only uses the SD card on the PC connection, so stuff stored on device memory will not be visible to the computer.

Use File Manager on your Z10 to look into the "voice" folder to see if your recordings are on the device memory or the same folder on the SD card.
    You can move them around from there.

Alternatively, if the computer has the BlackBerry Device Manager drivers installed (They are installed as part of Link and/or Blend) both the SD card and Device Memory will show as removable drives when you connect the Z10 to a computer with a data USB cable.
    Select Properties from the Device Manager system tray icon on the computer, go to the Options tab, and check the box for "Mount tablet volumes on connect"
    09-29-15 01:15 PM