Downloaded the leak - installed with autoloader.

Trying to use Link to restore everything. I get an error says my device is not associated to a BBID. Not true! I only have one BBID and am logged in with Link and also logged in properly on the device (my BBM contacts are all synced up).

What can I do?

Thanks
    08-06-13 11:11 AM
    Uninstall and reinstall Link
    08-06-13 11:18 AM
    Thanks Kris - just tried that with no success. Also tried restoring from a different computer (copied the backup file over). Both computers are telling me that my Z10 is not signed in to BBID, when in fact it is. I have tried enabling and disabling BlackBerry Protect from the Z10, which prompts me for my BBID login. I enter the information and it logs in just fine. My BBM contacts are there so that means it's associated.

Any other trouble shooting points I could try?
    08-06-13 12:30 PM
    I am havint the exact same issue! Anybody find a way to fix this? It says my phone is not assoiated with a bbid, when in fact it is... Help!
    08-06-13 12:34 PM
    Thanks Kris - just tried that with no success. Also tried restoring from a different computer (copied the backup file over). Both computers are telling me that my Z10 is not signed in to BBID, when in fact it is. I have tried enabling and disabling BlackBerry Protect from the Z10, which prompts me for my BBID login. I enter the information and it logs in just fine. My BBM contacts are there so that means it's associated.

Any other trouble shooting points I could try?
    Security wipe the device, and try again

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 12:52 PM
    Roger that - will try and report back.
    08-06-13 01:00 PM
    I am having this same issue, is doing a security wipe and reloading the 10.2 leak a confirmed solution to this?

Thanks!
    08-06-13 01:02 PM
    Very frustrating. Having the same issue. I had this feeling that the restore might contain data pertaining to installed applications so I went ahead and restored all of my apps via BB World (gotta say, that's become a breeze) only discover that I can't restore via BB Link. I'm trying the security wipe now. I'll let you know how that goes.
    08-06-13 01:31 PM
    Tried the security wipe. Still same issue. Pretty disappointing.
    08-06-13 01:37 PM

Trying to use Link to restore everything. I get an error says my device is not associated to a BBID. Not true! I only have one BBID and am logged in with Link and also logged in properly on the device (my BBM contacts are all synced up).

What can I do?

Thanks
    Mine did the same try a older restore file. I had to go back a week on mine and then it loaded fine. Let me know if this helps PIN me 333C2727

Zed 10 - 10.2.0.1047. In your face VZW
    08-06-13 01:42 PM
    Yeah tried that too, no dice dice There has to be a way, I need that data back.
    08-06-13 01:42 PM
    When I first put on the leak, I had no problem with restore. I restored everything, including "Settings", which messed up my toast notifications. So I reloaded the leak, and now, as I try to restore it again (this time just app and media), I'm getting the same problem. Uninstall and reinstall of Link didn't work. Reinstalling the OS again didn't work. Trying the Security Wipe now.
    08-06-13 01:43 PM
    The restore is now in the process of working after the security wipe.
    I should mention that I specifically followed a piece of advice I saw elsewhere to NOT log in to to BBID as part of the setup process. Skip the BlackBerry ID sign-in and complete the setup and afterwards sign in to BlackBerry ID.
    nextlevel88 and nvestn like this.
    08-06-13 01:47 PM
    The restore is now in the process of working after the security wipe.
    I should mention that I specifically followed a piece of advice I saw elsewhere to NOT log in to to BBID as part of the setup process. Skip the BlackBerry ID sign-in and complete the setup and afterwards sign in to BlackBerry ID.
    Ditto. The Security Wipe, followed by ShvartzBerry's suggestion to skip the BBID sign-in during setup and instead sign in via the Settings menu after setup, seems to have done the trick. Restore is running for me right now.
    nvestn likes this.
    08-06-13 01:57 PM
    Ditto. The Security Wipe, followed by ShvartzBerry's suggestion to skip the BBID sign-in during setup and instead sign in via the Settings menu after setup, seems to have done the trick. Restore is running for me right now.
    x2 it is working!
    08-06-13 02:23 PM
    Ok - I guess it's time for another security wipe. Hope it works!! Thanks
    08-06-13 02:42 PM
    x2 it is working!
    X3. It's working! Thats the trick, for some reason it wont take when you log into BBID during the setup process.
    08-06-13 02:48 PM

What can I do?

Thanks
    08-06-13 02:55 PM
    Worked - you guys are awesome! Thanks!
    08-06-13 03:16 PM
    Same issue for me. My restore is currently running properly. Yay!
    08-06-13 03:59 PM
    Would someone be kind enough to post a step by process for installing 10.2 for VZW?
    08-06-13 04:11 PM
    Ok, this is really annoying. My first run at the leak everything was working except I couldn't restore as I wrote above.
    After the security wipe, I could restore but now no Android apps work at all. I'm not just referring to sideloads - even Waze and Poynt. Anyone else having the same issue? Me thinks I will have to try the autoloader from scratch, making sure not to connect BBID until after - unless anyone else has any better suggestions.
    08-07-13 08:16 AM
    I haven't had any problems with Android Apps, sideloaded or otherwise, but some of my Native Apps have been difficult. On some I have to open them several times before they'll stay open, as they usually crash before they're loaded. I'm beginning to think that any restore at all is going to cause trouble, and several apps simply aren't ready for 10.2 yet, as my Toasts have been messed up after a restore, no matter which parts I choose to restore. Very frustrating to have access to this greatly improved OS and all these new features, only to not have them work properly, especially when it works so well for others. But, we'll keep working on it, I guess.
    08-07-13 10:38 AM
    I had to autoload mine a few times before link would recognize it. I did not reinstall link. just 10.2. Hope that helps.
    08-07-13 10:50 AM
    I had the same problem yesterday. I reinstalled the leaked OS 10.2 and made sure to login with my BlackBerry ID at the first prompt after install. I then rebooted my CPU and opened Link to restore. It worked without issue the second time around. Not sure what helped but it restored with no problem when I did it that way.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-13 11:55 AM
31 12