hi im trying to remove twitter from showing up on my hub so far i have deleted the twitter app and have it set to off on my hub management..it still shows up and shows a bunch of messages that i deleted a few times already and they keep popping up :-( i also tried to restart the phone with no help....maybe a battery pull? any help would be thankful!!!
    02-12-13 08:24 AM
    it will always be in your hub. but if you have it turned to off, then it won't update.
    02-12-13 08:29 AM
    try the hub refresh trick.....

swipe 5 times from the top right towards the middle and it should repopulate. Kevin posted a video on it, should be on the homepage somewhere...
    02-12-13 08:29 AM
    try the hub refresh trick.....

swipe 5 times from the top right towards the middle and it should repopulate. Kevin posted a video on it, should be on the homepage somewhere...
    This will not work as fbcltd is correct, the Twitter tab is built in to the hub, and at this time, hub UI changes are not allowed.
    02-12-13 08:30 AM
    My solution for this has been to firstly turn off the notification for Twitter, and secondly just read or mark all the twitter notifications as read. DONT delete them or they just keep coming back as new.

That was if a genuine new one comes in you will still get the new message spark. But they won't appear in the feed, and you wont get bombarded with new message notifications .

Not a perfect fix, but stops it being annoying

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-12-13 08:30 AM
    decent solution. odd that you can't remove it permanently from the hub though.....
    02-12-13 08:35 AM
    decent solution. odd that you can't remove it permanently from the hub though.....
    Cheers, works for me.
    It's written into the OS so guess it makes sense. But as it's hard wired in it would have been nice to be given some more options with it.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-12-13 08:40 AM
    Same thing is happening with me as well. The messages keep coming back
    02-12-13 08:48 AM
    so i deleted the twitter app all together and reinstalled it and it still shows all message and i have it on off on the hub also did the 5 swipes i just want all the old messages to disappear and no updates oh well i will wait for some kinda of twitter update maybe soon...
    02-12-13 09:03 AM
    any updates to solving this problem?

I now have two Twitter lists on my hub (from the same Twitter account) one has stopped updating and the other one is there since I reinstalled the app
    06-01-13 02:06 PM
    This is still annoying. I've deleted Twitter from my Z10 but it still shows some older messages in the HUB.

I've reinstalled it and instead of replacing or refreshing what was there, there are now two Twitter accounts in my HUB, one being inactive older messages (same account) and the reinstalled.

Deleted same again, refreshed, restated, rehashed and of course re cursed not being able to clean up or remove the duplication.

If anyone has solved this problem I'd be grateful to know how you did it.

Thanks
    10-10-13 03:42 PM
    Go to settings>Accounts.the account you wanna delete>long press and delete!Lemme know if it works!

Incurable Q10 Syndrome
    12-20-13 12:59 PM
    Twitter account will be in your accounts in settings. You must delete this account to remove from hub

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 02:50 PM