Hi guys I downloaded a file on my z10 I got 10.2.1 it won't let me open the file it's my adobe update because it said I had to update it

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 01:17 AM
    Seems I can open pdf on Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.1055?
    11-15-13 03:42 AM
    Hi I can't open several pdf files telling me I have none permission onto them and sometimes it tells me that it was deleted from my device
    06-22-20 01:06 PM
    Hi I can't open several pdf files telling me I have none permission onto them and sometimes it tells me that it was deleted from my device
    What OS are you running and confirm Z10 hardware
    06-22-20 02:03 PM
    I had an issue once with an SD Card and encryption.... never recovered them and moved away from using encryption on removable storage with my Z10.

Have you pulled the battery and rebooted?

Tried oping the files with a different PDF reader? Download from Android and open from within the app....
    06-22-20 02:12 PM
    Answering to the first, it is OS BlackBerry 10 - Z10 10.3.2.2836, and I must add some problems with images saved in.my SD Card which surprisingly went to 0 bytes and had no longer permission as well
    06-22-20 03:35 PM
    Answering to the first, it is OS BlackBerry 10 - Z10 10.3.2.2836, and I must add some problems with images saved in.my SD Card which surprisingly went to 0 bytes and had no longer permission as well
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!!!! Post early and post often.... done with formalities.

I asked the question simply to get you some qualified help.

When you reply, use the quote button so people will know who you’re replying too. Good luck as you’ve got some excellent forum members above
    06-22-20 06:39 PM
    What OS are you running and confirm Z10 hardware
    Hi u'm using OS BlackBerry 10 and Z10
    This is the thing. Several images saved in the media card, I surprisingly have no permission to se them and I cannot further save images after using the camera. Lots of pdf and jpg files telling "unable to open". And. What is this file Autoload-STL100-1-DevAlphaB-10.3.1.997.exe.temp can I erase it from.device?
    06-27-20 10:20 AM
    This is the thing. Several images saved in the media card, I surprisingly have no permission to se them and I cannot further save images after using the camera. Lots of pdf and jpg files telling "unable to open". And. What is this file Autoload-STL100-1-DevAlphaB-10.3.1.997.exe.temp can I erase it from.device?
    Yes, you can delete that. You must have accidentally downloaded that to your device some time in the past.

Maybe you should try reformatting your SD card.
    06-27-20 10:26 AM
    Once conite steps in, there’s nothing for me to do. My course of action is to refer all the hard questions his direction anyway.

I only know, power on, power off similar to Karate movie from 80s training again Cobra Kai school.

I’ve since learned 32 second reboot for Android too.
    06-27-20 10:34 AM
    Thanks, Sir. But won't that action delete all media contained in the card? I precisely wonder if there is a reason for that to happen, I mean, photo and pdf files being unable to open, not to lose them would be my precise objective...
    06-27-20 10:48 AM
    Thanks, Sir. But won't that action delete all media contained in the card? I precisely wonder if there is a reason for that to happen, I mean, photo and pdf files being unable to open, not to lose them would be my precise objective...
    Move the card to a laptop first to see if you can extract the contents.
    06-27-20 01:17 PM
    OK. There are two situations: one, the pictures that show f.e. 0 bytes and don't allow me to.open, they say I don't have permission, and other ones, located too at the media card, which show let's say, a normal weight. Your advice will.be the same?
    06-27-20 01:25 PM
    I realised that you Conite are some kind of Yoda, so I dare to repeat if I'm safe deleting the previously referred autoload because I saw some comments otherwise. I expect as well confirmation of answer on.the related SD.issue. Thanks again
    06-27-20 02:03 PM
    I realised that you Conite are some kind of Yoda, so I dare to repeat if I'm safe deleting the previously referred autoload because I saw some comments otherwise. I expect as well confirmation of answer on.the related SD.issue. Thanks again
    You can delete that exe file safely. For sure.

If you have a problem accessing the SD files on your laptop, and you have tried recovery tools, then the data is lost.
    06-27-20 07:32 PM
    You say: looking for it in the media card through a cable or setting the media card on the machine? Right on the phone you don't see another way?
    06-27-20 07:42 PM
    You say: looking for it in the media card through a cable or setting the media card on the machine? Right on the phone you don't see another way?
    Take it out of the phone and insert it into your laptop.
    06-27-20 07:57 PM
    Take it out of the phone and insert it into your laptop.
    You're assuming there is a laptop to use and it has an SD card reader. Not all of them do. Did I miss Manuel mentioning a laptop?
    06-27-20 08:58 PM
    Good point. My Apple PPC is in.support until covid ends but my concern was: if I take the media card out, won't I lose it all? I gotta use another computer with a byclouder, for instance?‎
    06-27-20 09:30 PM
    You're assuming there is a laptop to use and it has an SD card reader. Not all of them do. Did I miss Manuel mentioning a laptop?
    I don’t think removing the card is a problem.
    06-27-20 10:19 PM