I've had my Z10 for more than a month now and I had absolutely no problem with connecting to BBM. But whilst I was on a BBM call, it suddenly said I got disconnected. Then when I tried to re-open my BBM, it said that it can't connect since I had no data plan for BBM.

Which is weird because first of all, isnt BBM supposed to work on wifi? I'm connected to wifi 75% of the time with my 3G off and still manage to use BBM.
    Jonathan Ng likes this.
    05-12-13 12:17 PM
    I've had my Z10 for more than a month now and I had absolutely no problem with connecting to BBM. But whilst I was on a BBM call, it suddenly said I got disconnected. Then when I tried to re-open my BBM, it said that it can't connect since I had no data plan for BBM.

Which is weird because first of all, isnt BBM supposed to work on wifi? I'm connected to wifi 75% of the time with my 3G off and still manage to use BBM.
    Me too. My BBM is dead. I have no idea why?
    05-12-13 12:40 PM
    Check the front page. Most of Asia seems to be down. It should work with wifi on. Try some combinations: wifi+network on, wifi on network off, or wifi on sim out

Posted via CB10
    kai12 likes this.
    05-12-13 12:45 PM
    Check the front page. Most of Asia seems to be down. It should work with wifi on. Try some combinations: wifi+network on, wifi on network off, or wifi on sim out

Posted via CB10
    Awesome. Wifi with no network data works!!

And yeah thanks for the heads up on the CB front page!
    05-12-13 01:07 PM
    Me too. My BBM is dead. I have no idea why?
    Good thing I'm not the only one! :-S
    05-12-13 01:07 PM