I'm running the Verizon release of 10.2.1 on my Z10. I'm trying to watch live Olympics. I downloaded the NBC live extra app from Google play via Snap. It logs into my Dish account and then crashes as soon as it tries to start video. I then tried using the browser to use the NBC Olympics website. For the first two days I was able to login and view events live. I logged in using my Dish Network account. A few days ago that website stopped letting my log in. It says it can't connect to Dish. I've tried clearing my cookies and history. I tried signing into Dish Anywhere and then going through that to the NBC. Every time it says it can't contact Dish. I wish NBC had released a blackberry version of their Live Extra app. Any ideas how to solve this problem. Thanks
    02-11-14 01:58 PM
    Does it work on a computer? Maybe it's not an app issue at all, maybe the site is bonkers.
    02-11-14 02:00 PM
    It does work on my computer and It worked on the phone for a few days.
    02-11-14 02:24 PM
    Ok, have you contacted either NBC or dish to see if they are having issues with mobile devices. Are you able to login using an android device? Considering the app is an android app and all, might as well test on the proper platform.
    02-11-14 02:35 PM
    I stopped using and deleted the android app as it kept crashing. Where I'm having trouble is on the NBC site using the blackberry browser. It works on my laptop and it did work on my Z10 for two days.
    02-11-14 02:58 PM
    I'm having the exact same problem! It worked on my BBZ10 for a couple days through the browser and then after updating the app, it stopped working on the browser. I've deleted the app completely, cleared the cache and browser data and tried again to no avail. I used to be able to watch PL matches on NBC Sports Live Extra through the browser as well and I can't access them either. I contacted my sp (Xfinity) and they are trying to work with me to fix the issue but they are seeing the issue so we'll see if I get anywhere with it. This is super irritating though!
    02-12-14 07:43 PM