So I have tried numerous times and I can't install BlackBerry Link. The message I get is that Tis app can't install on your PC. To find a version for your PC please check with software provider.

I run Windows 8
    Downloaded version is of link is for windows : 123_b055_multilanguage

Posted on Windows forums with no responses so guess I have to try this side. This is a new install. I currently have BB Desktop 7.1 but lost my phone and got a BB Z10. Now I cannot restore my old contacts because of this issue. I have tried running as administrator and also downloaded it again.

Please HELP!! Thanks!!
    Can't install BlackBerry Link. This app can't install on your PC.-cant-run.png
    11-13-14 05:52 AM
    So I have tried numerous times and I can't install BlackBerry Link. The message I get is that Tis app can't install on your PC. To find a version for your PC please check with software provider.

I run Windows 8
    Downloaded version is of link is for windows : 123_b055_multilanguage

Posted on Windows forums with no responses so guess I have to try this side. This is a new install. I currently have BB Desktop 7.1 but lost my phone and got a BB Z10. Now I cannot restore my old contacts because of this issue. I have tried running as administrator and also downloaded it again.

Please HELP!! Thanks!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cant run.png 
Views:	119 
Size:	7.9 KB 
ID:	314066
    Should work, try downloading BlackBerry Blend (it will also install link): BlackBerry Blend ? Desktop Software for BlackBerry - US
    11-13-14 05:57 AM
    Are you running latest version of 8.1 on your PC? I have no issues with Link and my 8.1 Dell. About a year ago I read about issues with Link on HP computers running Windows 8, before the 8.1 update last April. There are some threads in the forums here that dealt with that but sorry, do not have a link for you. Have you used the search tool?

CB10 VZW Z10 OS.3253
    11-13-14 07:31 AM
    Yes I'm running the latest version of Windows 8 Pro. I also have a Dell XPS Core i7 64bit.
    11-13-14 09:35 AM
    This could be a problem if you have 32bit Windows version and 64 bit version of Link.
    If you have right versions, try updating your windows to 8.1
    11-13-14 10:14 AM