I have this problem all the time. Please check the vid at:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m03q5vof39...63851.mp4?dl=0

Can anyone help me what causes this ?

P.S. Reloaded the offical software and tried other leaks as well. It does that regularly, and i had to turn off and on my device all the time.

Please help.
    02-11-15 04:51 PM
    OK, that's weird. It's the kind of bug a reboot should fiix, but you claim it comes back after OS installs.

So here is what I'd do:

• Backup;
    • Use SIC Multi Wipe and/or an Autoloader to clean up the device and load a new OS version;
    • NOT restore the backup;
    • Set the device up as usual and install apps, but not all apps at once
    • Try to identify when the issue comes back and relate to the recently installed apps.

And that's it, once you find the culprit, see if removing it and rebooting solves the issue.

But before you do all that... hold the volume rockers till your device reboots. Could very well solve the problem...
    02-11-15 05:10 PM
    OK, that's weird. It's the kind of bug a reboot should fiix, but you claim it comes back after OS installs.

So here is what I'd do:

• Backup;
    • Use SIC Multi Wipe and/or an Autoloader to clean up the device and load a new OS version;
    • NOT restore the backup;
    • Set the device up as usual and install apps, but not all apps at once
    • Try to identify when the issue comes back and relate to the recently installed apps.

And that's it, once you find the culprit, see if removing it and rebooting solves the issue.

But before you do all that... hold the volume rockers till your device reboots. Could very well solve the problem...
    Let me check.. Thank you..

What do you mean by hold the vol�me rockers ?
    02-11-15 05:17 PM
    Exactly that. Press and hold the vol+ and vol- till the device reboots.
    02-11-15 06:02 PM
    Question: Holding the volume rockers takes a screen shot of the screen. Not booting the device ? Am i doing something wrong ?
    02-14-15 08:44 AM
    Press and hold longer. The BlackBerry splash screen will appear. Then let go. The Hub and other items will "lag" for a few minutes.

BleedBlk-
    diegonei likes this.
    02-14-15 08:48 AM
    Question: Holding the volume rockers takes a screen shot of the screen. Not booting the device ? Am i doing something wrong ?
    Here's my boilerplate posting which includes the model 1 limitation

Try a restart:

Press and HOLD both Vol Up/Down buttons. Keep holding while the screen goes fully black (ignore the screenshot), keep holding through the Black/White logo and when the Colored Logo shows up, release those buttons.

If you have the STL100-1 variant the volume button reset method doesn't work. In that case, Press and HOLD the Power On Button until you see the LOGO as above
    02-14-15 11:07 AM