PayPal and Credit card are not common means of payment in Nigeria, what we use for online transactions here mostly is the Debit Card, provided by Mastercard, hence, i can't buy some of the apps that I really want from the app world... i stand to be enlightened about PayPal, thank you.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 06:14 PM
    You can create a PayPal account and tie your bank card to it. Hence when you use it, the payment is done 'as' PayPal, but the money is being taken directly from the card on file with PayPal.
    Elite1 likes this.
    04-23-13 06:46 PM
    Hello, and first off, welcome to CrackBerry!
    Please update your profile to include your device, carrier, and location. Make it easier for others to help you.

If you set up a PayPal account, you can deposit funds there to make your purchase.
    I don't do this, but perhaps there are ways to link it to your debit card.
    Check out the PayPal website from your PC. Contact them too to ask, if you're still unsure.

Many carriers now allow you to bill BB World purchases to your phone bill.
    If you don't see this option within BB World, you should inquire with your carrier if it's available. Who knows, maybe they have to unlock it for your account first.
    04-23-13 06:49 PM
    Thank You, i jst googled nd found that PayPal doesn't work in my country ... credit card is reserved for the few very rich too... too bad I can't buy apps

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 06:52 PM
    Thank You, i jst googled nd found that PayPal doesn't work in my country ... credit card is reserved for the few very rich too... too bad I can't buy apps

Posted via CB10
    Please try contacting your carrier and inquire if the option to bill BB World purchases to your phone bill is available or coming soon.
    04-23-13 07:48 PM