Okay, I am so excited when I read on CB that the update OS has arrived. Become more excited to see Wind on the list
    But lo and behold there is still nothing
    I went home and uninstall my Kaspersky anti virus so that I can install BBlink. Done it but when I plugged my phone it says there is no update even though I can see that blackberry website is showing you can have it via PC or BBlink or your provider (which is not posiible). How can I not install via BBlink or PC wherein it is staring me at the face that a new OS can be installed by BBlink???

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 12:42 PM
    Okay, I am so excited when I read on CB that the update OS has arrived. Become more excited to see Wind on the list
    But lo and behold there is still nothing
    I went home and uninstall my Kaspersky anti virus so that I can install BBlink. Done it but when I plugged my phone it says there is no update even though I can see that blackberry website is showing you can have it via PC or BBlink or your provider (which is not posiible). How can I not install via BBlink or PC wherein it is staring me at the face that a new OS can be installed by BBlink???

Posted via CB10
    It says so on BlackBerry page because they have released it. But then it's up to each carrier to push it out on each phone.
    One other option is to use Sachesi.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 12:55 PM
    Thanks. Maybe I'll give Sachesi a try.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 02:45 PM
    Thanks. Maybe I'll give Sachesi a try.

Posted via CB10
    You're welcome. Absolutely try that. Did it myself just recently. Since my sim card carrier didn't have the update. But I noticed through Sachesi that another carrier in my country had it. So I grabbed it and it seems to be working flawlessly.

Get back about how it goes.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 02:50 PM
    Try connecting your phone to Link without the sim inserted.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 02:53 PM
    My shows update available but keeps dropping after 30% download and update via bblink pls help

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 10:34 PM
    Please update thru Sachesi if you are not able to see update for your carrier and region since its a official rollout .
    01-30-14 10:40 PM