I have a Z10 on Bell that I picked up over the weekend to replace my Torch 9810. When I tap the phone icon and then voicemail in the top left I'm prompted to "Save Voicemail Number". I called Bell to get the number but the number he gave me would not save. Tried it several times. I can access my vm by dialling my # but that's not really great. I upgraded to 10.2.0.429 and I'm wondering if this could be the issue. Has anyone else seen this and if so is there a fix? Bell tech support didn't know. Thanks.
    11-25-13 08:33 PM
    I have a Z10 on Bell that I picked up over the weekend to replace my Torch 9810. When I tap the phone icon and then voicemail in the top left I'm prompted to "Save Voicemail Number". I called Bell to get the number but the number he gave me would not save. Tried it several times. I can access my vm by dialling my # but that's not really great. I upgraded to 10.2.0.429 and I'm wondering if this could be the issue. Has anyone else seen this and if so is there a fix? Bell tech support didn't know. Thanks.
    I would just delete the original voicemail preset, then create a new contact in the phone book, call it voicemail, put the number in there, make it a favourite so it appears in the phone pad,

i have deleted mine and the new entry works just fine
    11-25-13 09:14 PM
    I would just delete the original voicemail preset, then create a new contact in the phone book, call it voicemail, put the number in there, make it a favourite so it appears in the phone pad,

i have deleted mine and the new entry works just fine
    That's a good workaround. But I still want to know why this doesn't work. The guy at Bell (who knew nothing about BlackBerrry) said I should return the phone.
    11-25-13 09:25 PM
    That's a good workaround. But I still want to know why this doesn't work. The guy at Bell (who knew nothing about BlackBerrry) said I should return the phone.
    What about tap the phone icon - then swipe down from the top. go into settings , then "voice mail"
    input the number there and save,

hope that helps.
    11-25-13 09:34 PM
    My problem with Verizon or VoiceMail is that I canNOT get it to appropriately enter my password. PAUSE, etc do not adjust the timing to allow it to be entered automatically. It does dial the number correctly.
    11-25-13 09:35 PM
    Leave yourself a test message, retrieve it from the voicemail in the hub. And you will see the voicemail saved automatically.
    11-25-13 10:25 PM
    well I restarted the phone (not a battery pull) and the voicemail phone access number was configured. thanks.
    11-26-13 12:05 AM