Dear members,

I tried to update my Z10 to 10.3 using Sachesi and download files which were shown as 201 but when I started install it was 129 files and unfortunately when the update completed and my Z10 restarted it was showing the same version 10.2.1.2977 but something was missing and eventually I ended up with unable to make calls or receive calls then this lovely guys B11zzard told me how to reload OS and I followed the step but of now use then I went to a shop and he just loaded previous OS 10.2.1.2102 and I got update offer to 10.2.1.2977 and I updated my mobile. But today I tried to reload my OS 10.2.1.2977. I removed sim card and memory card from my mobile, turned off Wifi and location services disable. Connected my device to laptop and open BB Link and Back up my device and then clicked reload OS and after a few steps like BB Link offered to open Desktop Software Update and at the end it showed 10.2.1.2977 bundle available but when I clicked UPDATE after few seconds it said An error occured cannot update your mobile.

Please bear with me as this is my second post with reference to the same problem.

Please help!!!!
    10-15-14 07:34 AM
    Turn your device off and plug it to Link, then hit reload software. See if that works any better.

As an alternative, use an autoloader.
    yeo123 likes this.
    10-15-14 07:44 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...loader-927076/

You can go here and get any Autoloader file you want (10.2 or 10.3). http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...rchive-943672/

Download the files for your device, and unpack the files and run the autoloader, then plug you phone in with the USB cable and let it run. After it's complete... Setup the device and try using it without doing a restore... IF you MUST do a restore, try a selective one with as little as possible. I've found it's best not to do a restore.... but they seem to work for many.

Or you might want to download the latest autoloader from your carrier if they support this.
    10-15-14 07:58 AM
    You can also connect do the security wipe. While it's busy remove the battery a couple of times. After 4-5 times the phone gives an (traditional) BlackBerry error.
    Connect and restore and you'll be fine

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 08:19 AM
    Dear members,

I tried to update my Z10 to 10.3 using Sachesi and download files which were shown as 201 but when I started install it was 129 files and unfortunately when the update completed and my Z10 restarted it was showing the same version 10.2.1.2977 but something was missing and eventually I ended up with unable to make calls or receive calls then this lovely guys B11zzard told me how to reload OS and I followed the step but of now use then I went to a shop and he just loaded previous OS 10.2.1.2102 and I got update offer to 10.2.1.2977 and I updated my mobile. But today I tried to reload my OS 10.2.1.2977. I removed sim card and memory card from my mobile, turned off Wifi and location services disable. Connected my device to laptop and open BB Link and Back up my device and then clicked reload OS and after a few steps like BB Link offered to open Desktop Software Update and at the end it showed 10.2.1.2977 bundle available but when I clicked UPDATE after few seconds it said An error occured cannot update your mobile.

Please bear with me as this is my second post with reference to the same problem.

Please help!!!!
    I have problems loaded leaked 10.3.0. too. I reload bb link and device did few hard rest and factory wiped too .10.3.0 incompatible the back-up file.10.3 cannot load 1 mobile market. 10.3 built in amazon app. I have down to 10.2.2.

Z10/STL2 BlackBerry 10
    10-15-14 10:40 AM
    hi there.

i have a variation of the same issue.

I'm stuck with 10.3 apps on a 10.2 OS + Radio. i did a non-destructive via sachesi 1.9.4.
    update OS would not install. possibly because i'm on an enterprise device.

i need advice on how to reverse the apps to get it functioning again. some services are still functioning e.g. i can hear my email pings, but cannot get to them.

i tried using BB Link to do a restore. didn't work.

i'm hesitant on doing the security wipe.

any advice would be appreciated.
    10-15-14 11:32 AM
    I just wanted a clean OS and my blackberry to behave as it was use to. I am really concerned why I cannot reload OS 10.2.1.2977.

Please help as I don't know is there something left in my device while updating to 10.3 using Sachesi and how the guy at the shop have restored my device to 10.2.1.2102?

Any suggestions are welcome and secondly I am much interested to update it to 10.2.2 but it should be clean like the official OS released by carrier and I don't understand the debrick+core+radio.

Thanks u guys

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 01:29 PM
    You really should search the forum. All your question have already been answered.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...ersion-872821/
    10-15-14 01:35 PM
    Try using SIC Wipe N Load. It will erase all the old programming from your Blackberry so you can start with a clean device. You can find it by searching on SIC Wipe n Load.
    10-15-14 01:49 PM
    Cannot reload OS on Blackberry Z10 - Using 10.2.1.2977-eroor.jpg
    Turn your device off and plug it to Link, then hit reload software. See if that works any better.

As an alternative, use an autoloader.
    Tried to reload OS by turning off device and still it gives the same error.
    10-16-14 05:41 AM
    Try using SIC Wipe N Load. It will erase all the old programming from your Blackberry so you can start with a clean device. You can find it by searching on SIC Wipe n Load.
    I went through the SIC Wipe and Load (BB 10 only) but I couldn't understand that. Can anybody help me with it as I am unaware of the debrick + OS + Image file and all such stuff.
    10-16-14 07:55 AM
    Tried to reload OS by turning off device and still it gives the same error.
    A few things you should try, in any combination possible:
    • Different USB port;
    • Diferent USB cable
    • Different table (as in more stable, with nobody bumping on/shakin it);
    • Different computer

If you could do that, it would help. If you can't, use Control Panel to unsintall BlackBerry Link, CCleaner to clean cache and registry and then reboot the computer.

After the boot, download a fresh install of Link and set it up. Try again after that. Best of luck!
    10-16-14 08:11 AM
    There is no need for a sic wipe.
    It does wipe the phone but I never noticed any difference than through a normal restore by link. Just more a hassle.

Just do a factory setting reset from link, crash the phone by removing the battery a couple of times and reinstall the software Link downloads for you.

You get incredible battery life in return (+1 day)

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 03:01 PM
    There is no need for a sic wipe.
    It does wipe the phone but I never noticed any difference than through a normal restore by link. Just more a hassle.

Just do a factory setting reset from link, crash the phone by removing the battery a couple of times and reinstall the software Link downloads for you.

You get incredible battery life in return (+1 day)

Posted via CB10
    Thanks Strikkie for your reply... Please let me know how do I crash the phone by removing the battery a couple of times? and reinstall the software link downlaods for you?

Could you please let me know step by step how I do it as per my understanding I will open the BB Link on my laptop then attach the mobile (with sim card and memory card inserted and mobile should be on or off) through cable and once the phone is connected I will click factory settings link and once the process started should I remove the battery immdiately and put it back and the whole process will start again or what? and will that process will complete.

Secondly once the process is complete will it download the latest OS?

I know I am very confuse and might be confusing you but please help me.
    10-17-14 02:03 AM
    Thanks Strikkie for your reply... Please let me know how do I crash the phone by removing the battery a couple of times? and reinstall the software link downlaods for you?

Could you please let me know step by step how I do it as per my understanding I will open the BB Link on my laptop then attach the mobile (with sim card and memory card inserted and mobile should be on or off) through cable and once the phone is connected I will click factory settings link and once the process started should I remove the battery immdiately and put it back and the whole process will start again or what? and will that process will complete.

Secondly once the process is complete will it download the latest OS?

I know I am very confuse and might be confusing you but please help me.
    These step by step ;may help
    1. Connect device to PC
    2. Open BlackBerry Link
    3. Connected BlackBerry Link hitting factory reset.
    4. Follow the PC screen instructions
    If the above cannot retrieve to 10.2.1 or factory reset issue.
    Option way ;downgrade the OS
    1. Do you have save OS 10.1xx or 10.2.xxx? on PC
    2. Connect USB cable to PC
    3. Hitting OS exe
    4. Device password is required .
    5. Do not un plug the device and waiting for device to auto restart.
    Mine Z10/STL2 loaded 10.3.0 issues and down to 10.2.2.

Z10/STL2 BlackBerry 10
    10-17-14 02:26 AM
    I do it partially like that.

1.connect to link, restore factory settings.
    2. Remover USB connecting when prompted.
    3. You see the paper crusher removing your phone data.
    4. Remove the battery / replace battery (repeat until you get an error)
    When you replace the battery and you see the paper crusher remove the battery again and so on until you get a warning message and a BlackBerry error.
    5. Connect to link and do a restore phone load latest os.(right one of the 2 if I recall correctly)
    6. Let it install, restore your backup
    7. Enjoy incredible battery life 1day +

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 04:03 AM
    How can I get OS on PC?
    10-17-14 04:24 AM
    I do it partially like that.

1.connect to link, restore factory settings.
    2. Remover USB connecting when prompted.
    3. You see the paper crusher removing your phone data.
    4. Remove the battery / replace battery (repeat until you get an error)
    When you replace the battery and you see the paper crusher remove the battery again and so on until you get a warning message and a BlackBerry error.
    5. Connect to link and do a restore phone load latest os.(right one of the 2 if I recall correctly)
    6. Let it install, restore your backup
    7. Enjoy incredible battery life 1day +

Posted via CB10
    Thans Strikkie I have done it... I am really happy its working again but the problem is when I want to download anything from BBW it says an error has occured
    10-17-14 08:08 AM
    Try switching off the cellular connection and try wifi only. Maybe you have to update bbw first.
    Only experienced that once, like a year ago. Hope it helps

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 10:39 AM
    Try switching off the cellular connection and try wifi only. Maybe you have to update bbw first.
    Only experienced that once, like a year ago. Hope it helps

Posted via CB10
    Strikkie i tried your method. i removed the battery from my phone while it was loading. after the phone was bricked i plugged it, opened BBlink and when i hit Reload i get this error:
    "blackberry link could not update your software. verify that you are connected to the internet"
    Obv i am connected to the internet and my firewall is off.
    10-21-14 01:40 PM
    That's an error from BlackBerry link not your phone. Link needs to check for the latest software. Reboot your PC. Try again

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 03:18 PM
    That's an error from BlackBerry link not your phone. Link needs to check for the latest software. Reboot your PC. Try again

Posted via CB10
    i tried on other computer too but it did not work..
    10-21-14 03:54 PM
    Can you post a screen shot? Of the phone and the message. Ohw and don't forget to put the battery in

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Strikkie; 10-22-14 at 12:25 AM.
    10-22-14 12:12 AM