Hi all.

I have to phone call logs showing in the hub on my Z10. Whatever I do, I cannot get rid of them. Initially it happened with 6 or 7 EM's also, but I got rid of those by deleting and re-linking the relevant EM account to the hub, but I'm still stuck with these 2 numbers.

I have reset the hub by the '5 swipe' action, reset the phone, battery-pulled, but nudda. Still there. Everything else that has come thru on the hub since then has been deletable, but these won't go.

It's not a mega-issue, but i'd be interested if anyone else has had a similar issue, or has a solution?

NB: I did have a voicemail notification on there a while back, and this turned out to be network related, and my carrier had to get rid of it - maybe this is similar?

Cheers.
    04-18-13 08:34 AM
    Have you tried deleting the phone calls from the phone app instead of from the app? Also you could try turning off the call log in the Hub then do a five swipe Hub reset and turn the call log back on.
    04-18-13 09:01 AM
    Change the hub's display to conversational view!

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 09:07 AM
    Cheers. Already deleted from phone list, and tried turning off calls in hub and resetting, but no joy.

However, the last thing worked. I changed the settings to conversation view, and gone - I then went back to single message view, and still gone. I don't get why, but it worked, so thanks. Great tip. Any idea why that solved it?

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 09:28 AM
    Same issue for me these last few days. The changing to conversation view took care of the un-deletable messages. For me it has been a couple of times this has happened, previously after a number of reboots the messages would vanish. Typically happening with Facebook or LinkedIn messages. Really is some sort of annoying bug.
    05-06-13 04:37 PM