we are seeing message "your log in information for account ([email protected]) has changed or is incorrect. Update your log in information and try again"

we have used a Windows Smartphone belonging to a colleagues in the office, the Blackberry z10 simulator (Downloaded from Blackberry website) and the Exchange active sync test web site testexchangeconnectivity.com
    to check connectivity and all 3 connected to the server without any problem using login details.

I have had an IT professional on it for over a week now. The server is a completely new install (commissioned last week) running Exchage 2011 on SBS 2008. Its the same guy that set up Exchange and the entire network / firewall thats dealing with the phone issue and he is completely stumped. We have reached a complete impasse............. am seriously considering just going to the nearest hight street and handing over a fist full of cash for a new iPhone as this is simply costing far too much money not to mention time.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated as we are out of things left to try. Thanks
    06-09-13 04:28 AM
    This problem started for me after the 4181 update yesterday. Only with an Exchange Activesync account.
    After I re-enter the password (which has not changed) it syncs successfully, only to drop out every 30 minutes or so.

The previous Hub bug (where accounts would randomly become disabled) has been cured with the 4181 update, but this connection issue appeared.
    08-02-13 01:14 AM