Question.

Now that today has come and almost over, when can carriers get more stock and how much supply can RIM pump out to Canadian retailers in the next little while.

I only ask this as the corporate store in my area sold the limited ammount they got, and unfortunately my Bell rep did not put me on the pre-order list at the store.
    It seems I'm on the 'waiting list'. So today came and went and unfortunately I'm without my 2 Z10s, with absolutely no indication from them as to when next available shipments will be arriving.
    My rep is away till Monday. Her co-worker assured me they get shipments all the time from RIM, however she was certain I wasn't getting it launch day.

I'm a bit miffed to say the least.
    Any help is much appreciated.
    02-05-13 06:23 PM
    Question.

Now that today has come and almost over, when can carriers get more stock and how much supply can RIM pump out to Canadian retailers in the next little while.

I only ask this as the corporate store in my area sold the limited ammount they got, and unfortunately my Bell rep did not put me on the pre-order list at the store.
    It seems I'm on the 'waiting list'. So today came and went and unfortunately I'm without my 2 Z10s, with absolutely no indication from them as to when next available shipments will be arriving.
    My rep is away till Monday. Her co-worker assured me they get shipments all the time from RIM, however she was certain I wasn't getting it launch day.

I'm a bit miffed to say the least.
    Any help is much appreciated.
    BlackBerry will ship devices to the Bell warehouse. Once the warehouse workers are finished what they need to do, they ship devices to the stores. The store do NOT get them straight from BlackBerry. This means that Bell can get some devices within the next couple of days & take another day or so to give them to the stores. No one on here can give you a exact answer to what you are looking for.
    02-05-13 06:28 PM