04-24-13 11:45 AM
27 12
tools
    See you in Saskatoon... You should have a good time in our city.. There are lots of "girls girls girls" and if you want join me for a smoke in the boys room at the show.. 4th Cre show and every time I see them I'm pumped.. Cheers
    Smoke in the boys room?? Pssshhh We have a little thing called a tour bus..hahahaha (not that we use it for any other purpose than sleeping and traveling)
    04-24-13 11:40 AM
    The OP's post made me want to visit Canada even more. I think I'd probably freeze to death because if it's 60 degrees Fahrenheit, it's officially a cold day for me in Southern California, but it must be kind of cool to see a lot of BlackBerrys around. I was at an Indy Car race in Long Beach this whole weekend, and everywhere I looked people were on their iPhones. It kind of drove me crazy on the inside, but then I realized I seriously should not care.

Sitting in the stands next to a bunch of people, I did notice some people looking at my phone, probably confused as to why a BlackBerry touch screen phone looks so phucking bada$S. And then, while in a hotel bar afterwards, I saw my first BlackBerry Z10 tv commercial! It was one that mentioned Best Buy at the end..it just felt good to see.

I wish America would reawaken as to how awesome BlackBerry is.
    To be honest, America never really left blackberry..... Business is still largely handled on blackberries.... Celebrities might flaunt around their iphones and androids, but they still have a blackberry... The Mainstream left blackberry for apps, but the business world and decision makers still largely use it.. now that we are getting the apps, the rest will be back.. All in time..
    cman5 likes this.
    04-24-13 11:45 AM
27 12