Is there a way to get numbers you dial automatically saved to your SIM card?
    I've just had my Z10 about a week. I tried saving from the dialed number, but that just makes it call the number.
    I've also been entering my phone numbers and then discovered that only some of them got saved to the SIM card.
    Also looked in tools, but can't find anything.
    10-16-14 08:43 AM
    "You're doing it wrong!!"

Jokes apart, you are.

Tap and hold on a number on your call log and you'll see a menu slid up from the right. You'll see a "face+" icon, which will allow you to add that number to a contact (either an existing contact or a brand new one).

If you are on OS 10.2.1+, make sure wht befoe saving, select where you want the contact saved to. It's right there on the top of the screen. Select all locations (email sync'ed contact databases, local, SIM) and go for it.
    castoridae likes this.
    10-16-14 08:52 AM

Jokes apart, you are.

Tap and hold on a number on your call log and you'll see a menu slid up from the right. You'll see a "face+" icon, which will allow you to add that number to a contact (either an existing contact or a brand new one).

If you are on OS 10.2.1+, make sure wht befoe saving, select where you want the contact saved to. It's right there on the top of the screen. Select all locations (email sync'ed contact databases, local, SIM) and go for it.
    Many thanks! You're tip has saved me much confusion and time
    diegonei likes this.
    10-16-14 08:46 PM
    Ok, I'm still having problems entering phone numbers on the Z10 sim card.
    I still cannot figure out how to save phone numbers on the sim card.
    The Z10 loaded all my facebook friends into contacts, which is ok, but very few of my facebook friends are people I need to actally phone, so the sim card is very important to me.
    It seems that it shows some sim names I entered, but not all and when I re-enter those names and phone numbers again, it says they are already there, but they don't show.
    Any suggestions?
    10-30-14 12:04 PM

Jokes apart, you are.

I tried holding the dialed number, hit the face icon, got the 'save to sim' option, but when I hit that or hold on it, nothing happens.
    10-30-14 12:15 PM