Hey gang

I haven't been able to find a definitive answer to this question, which has been asked on this thread here on CrackBerry (http://forums.crackberry.com/page-pl...e-plus-801251/) as well as on the PagePlus forum. Since there is more traffic on the Z10 forum, I will pose it here in the hope than someone will have an answer. PP customer service just says it isn't in the list of supported devices, so users are basically on their own.

From the published specs, it looks like the CDMA version of the Z10 will work on the Verizon 3G network that PagePlus uses. But the big question seems to be whether it can be activated. Various 3G android phones locked to Verizon work just fine, and legacy Blackberry devices work but need tweaking for email and internet to function. However LTE phones seem to be a question.

So...from a technical viewpoint, is there a clear reason why a Z10 (or Q10) will or won't work on PagePlus? Thanks for the help.
    08-22-13 10:22 PM
    Have you tried contacting pageplus directly?
    08-22-13 11:56 PM
    Yes, their stock answer to any question like that is: unless you buy the phone directly from us, we don't support it and can't guarantee anything will work. I totally get why they have to say that, but would venture to guess the vast majority of devices active on their service (including my Moto) came from somewhere else.

Hopefully this gets sorted out, because I have gotten the Z10 bug pretty badly - if it really is kind of like my Playbook, only better - then it sounds like a sweet device. But not if it means leaving a service plan that is perfect for my current needs.
    08-23-13 07:02 AM
    I was able to connect my blackberry z10 StL-1004 on page plus. There are no apn settings available so I just programed the phone over the air OTA *22890 several times. I did get several error message saying that the network was unavailable and several other but I got it connected.
    12-18-14 08:49 PM