I was trying to make a reset on my BBZ10 (STL1000-2), so i follow the steps, go to configuration and then select the reset but, when my bb was in the process at 39% it stopped and then the screen went black, i left it two hours like that then i tried to see what happen with the on/off button for 10 seconds and started again the reset, and then it stopped at 39% and do the same of the black screen. I took out the battery and then turn it on again, then appeared me the error bb10-0015. So i did search about how to fixed that and i took the option to conect the phone to the pc and do the Blackberry Link following the next steps:
    Select Reload Device and then the Z10 connects to Link.
    then Z10 light stops flashing red and is solid green
    Downloads software
    Extracts software
    Starts Completing Installation and immediately fails with the generic 0x000000a2 error
    Starts flashing red again
    And i have tried like 6 times with the BB link but give me the same error.
    Do my Blackberry still have another option to make it work? Please someone help me
    10-13-18 12:16 AM
    Your other option is to run an autoloader. You can update to 10.3.3.3216

Posted via CB10
    10-13-18 03:29 PM
    I was trying to make a reset on my BBZ10 (STL1000-2), so i follow the steps, go to configuration and then select the reset but, when my bb was in the process at 39% it stopped and then the screen went black, i left it two hours like that then i tried to see what happen with the on/off button for 10 seconds and started again the reset, and then it stopped at 39% and do the same of the black screen. I took out the battery and then turn it on again, then appeared me the error bb10-0015. So i did search about how to fixed that and i took the option to conect the phone to the pc and do the Blackberry Link following the next steps:
    Downloads software
    Extracts software
    Starts Completing Installation and immediately fails with the generic 0x000000a2 error
    Do my Blackberry still have another option to make it work? Please someone help me
    Have you tried to reinstall without the battery?

Posted via CB10
    10-13-18 04:30 PM
    Downloads software
    Extracts software
    Run this autoloader:

https://mega.nz/#!UEwkxLTa!Q3y5xKCE4...dkG3EInalY18_g

Download to PC, unzip it, plug in the device, and run the autoloader.
    10-13-18 10:01 PM