Before updating the device I taken back-up of my phone but when now I'm trying to restore it using blackberry Link to get my apps and data, after processing 3-4 minutes it says there is a problem, please connect your phone to your PC or check your phone is ON.

Please help to resolve this problem.
    Software version in the screen shot.

Can not restore my Z10 after update.-img_20170508_123400.png

Posted via CB10
    05-08-17 02:13 AM
    I tried but same problem, LINK is not responding says : connect your device to PC or make sure your device is power ON.

I am currently using Windows 10, after some window updates this issue is Coming.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    05-08-17 08:37 PM
    The bad news is that many, many people have issues with Windows 10 / OS 10.3.3.

BlackBerry has gone so far as to say that Link is not supported for Windows 10 at all.

You can try restoring the backup using Sachesi or DBBT.
    Last edited by conite; 05-08-17 at 09:03 PM.
    05-08-17 08:51 PM
    The bad news is that many, many people have issues with Windows 10 / OS 10.3.3.

BlackBerry has gone so far as to say that Link is not supported for Windows 10 at all.

You can try restoring the backup using Sachesi or DBBT.
    Hope so,
    Blackberry will fix it soon.

Regards
    MAYANNK

Posted via CB10
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    05-10-17 03:16 AM
    BlackBerry will no longer be providing updates, including security updates, for BlackBerry Desktop Software. It will continue to be available for download, but there will be no technical support available.
    But, It still DOES work fine with Windows 10.

Windows 10 is very touchy about certain hardware and unsigned drivers. Try disabling your antivirus software. Also, make sure your firewall is not "blocking" BB Link.
    Unplug any USB supported hardware that you don't need (temporarily) Including your Z10
    Now, reboot your computer and plug your device cable into a USB port again and that should clear up your issue.
    Also, you might try using a different USB cable to ensure you are not plugged into a USB Hub or docking station.

Also, on your Z10, in Settings tap on "Device Connections" and make sure " ALLOW CONNECTIONS" is set to ON. If this setting is already turned on but you cannot connect, set Allow Connections to Off, and then set it back to On.
    If you encounter trouble connecting to your device over a Wi-Fi connection, make sure your network environment supports IPv6 traffic.

And lastly, try registering your device with the wireless network using the following steps:
    Tap Settings followed by About, Tap the Category drop-down list, Tap Network from the drop-down list, Tap the three dot icon in the lower-right corner and Tap Register BlackBerry.

These are all "suggestion." You do these at your own risk, blah,blah,blah and so on and so forth! (they make me say that)
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 05-11-17 at 05:14 PM.
    05-11-17 03:06 PM