07-17-13 02:09 PM
30 12
tools
    All I want to restore is Password Keeper! If BlackBerry would enhance BlackBerry Protect so it works like it does on the legacy devices, I wouldn't give a rats arse about Link.

Posted via Zeppelin!
    I had PK for 7 years...used it daily. Read my post above and do what I did. It was a longer-than-I-would-have-liked process to recreate the entires, but so well worth it, you'll never look back! Cost is $10.00/year and you can use their web-app free if you pay for a device app! You can simply create entires on the web app and sync wirelessly to your Z10. Worth the $10.00/ year!!!!! It will sync across as many devices as you have as well.
    07-16-13 10:26 PM
    Have you considered an aftermarket password storage app?
    Like BlackBerry World - PassCrypt
    Thanks. Just bought the pro version. My only concern is that in the description it said "save to device memory ". Hope it saves to SD card too. I'll check it out tomorrow.

Posted via Zeppelin!
    07-16-13 10:27 PM
    I finally managed to fix my problems with BlackBerry Link. I just removed my Z10 from list of linked devices and added it again. Now it works as a charm. Just making a second backup and syncing my contacts.

Thank you guys on help and suggestions.
    jamesharmeling and vptsff like this.
    07-17-13 05:19 AM
    Problem is that I have that spinning wheel every time when I plug my phone in usb and start Link

Posted via CB10
    Click on device name at th bottom of th screen or the arrow on it's right. You'll know what's hapening. I believe sync is running or you have to enter your password tif any).

Posted via CB10
    vptsff likes this.
    07-17-13 01:16 PM
    Click on device name at th bottom of th screen or the arrow on it's right. You'll know what's hapening. I believe sync is running or you have to enter your password tif any).
    Posted via CB10
    As you can see from my post above, problem solved. And yes I did press that arrow. Nothings happens. But as soon as I solved my problem, I saw progress bar and description what is going on. Have to mention that I did not have that progress bar and legend what is going on in background.
    Superfly_FR and vptsff like this.
    07-17-13 02:09 PM
30 12