I see a lot of people on here telling others to "Google it", to post elsewhere, to go to a certain post,etc.

Can a person not post a comment or ask a question, without all the scrutiny or hatred towards them? Isn't this supposed to be a way to communicate amongst fellow BlackBerry users?

I mean, come on, it seems like all a lot of people do is watch what and where others are posting, just for the sake of giving them a cut and paste attitude of redirection, towards them.

Kind of ignorant towards newbies, in my opinion.

We newbies are just that. People that haven't the time YET to go through all the other "Veterans" posts.

Geez. Cut us some slack and talk to us, instead of all the criticism.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 11:42 AM
    You're pretty much walking into the situation the at busiest moment, right after an OS update and there's a TOOOOOOOOON of repeated questions being asked. To maintain some level of sanity and organization, you're going to run into closed threads and people telling you / directing you to better places to find the information as it has already been covered hundreds of times. I see your point of view but you also have to see the other side as well. You say cut newbies some slack, while veterans will be saying cut them some slack and actually take the time to look around instead of posting willy nilly. A lot of what *newbies* are asking has already been addressed, ESPECIALLY if it involves OS updates.
    02-20-15 11:45 AM
    Agreed.

I was a newbie not too long ago, learned a lot from other courteous CB users.

Thurask is extremely helpful.
    Bla1ze is very helpful and informative too.

There's a bunch more, you will get to know the "good ones"

Q10 on 10.3.1.1581
    02-20-15 11:46 AM
    That's fine. I enjoy reading the articles. I know it's busy, but it would be nice to have conversations, instead of tons of redirection. After all, new people have not many to turn to for solid answers. We new people are still in the process of "finding things", as they say...

Nice to hear from you the same though. Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    Bla1ze likes this.
    02-20-15 11:48 AM