I thinking I might just stay with the leaked os. Cause it's fine. Should I update or just stay

Posted via my white Z10. LG banter- blackberry bold 9900- Z10
    10-23-13 03:40 PM
    What leak are you running?

Posted via CB10
    10-23-13 03:41 PM
    You CAN stay. Lol. That's entirely up to you. But if you want to be on an official one to avoid warranty issues, you will get the update if the leak you're on is lower than the official one. If it's not, it won't. However I'm sure you can find an autoloader for the official one some which you can use to load the official OS as if it was a leak.

"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!" (BBM#18)
    10-23-13 03:54 PM
    You CAN stay. Lol. That's entirely up to you. But if you want to be on an official one to avoid warranty issues, you will get the update if the leak you're on is lower than the official one. If it's not, it won't. However I'm sure you can find an autoloader for the official one some which you can use to load the official OS as if it was a leak.

"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!" (BBM#18)
    There's no warranty issues at all, the leak is a signed RIM operating system..which it self IS under warranty. What would be the purpose of the User Agreement pop up, requiring you - the user - to accept or deny the installation of the OS?

Posted via CB10
    10-23-13 03:59 PM
    Well the leak is perfectly fine so I will probs stay with the leak.

Posted via my white Z10. LG banter- blackberry bold 9900- Z10
    10-23-13 04:00 PM
    Stay or not stay is a choice...i had a gold leak but i had issues with wifi and my browser wasn't exactly as super fast as BB10 has developed a reputation for

i did the incremental update and my browser is back to that snappy fast load i so love on the BB10

moral of the story: the official version will clean up all those little annoyances that come with a leaked version because its not the finished product and you can formally rant on Blackberry if something is not peachy...with a leak, you can't do that
    10-24-13 05:24 AM
    Stay or not stay is a choice...i had a gold leak but i had issues with wifi and my browser wasn't exactly as super fast as BB10 has developed a reputation for

i did the incremental update and my browser is back to that snappy fast load i so love on the BB10

moral of the story: the official version will clean up all those little annoyances that come with a leaked version because its not the finished product and you can formally rant on Blackberry if something is not peachy...with a leak, you can't do that
    If it makes you feel to think so, that's all that matters.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 07:53 AM
    I don't really sec the point in going official. Especially if your phone is running fine already.
    10-25-13 08:46 AM
    To stay or not is a choice but I suggest that you should always go for the latest official or leaked OS. Newer versions often bring newer or enhanced features so you can't go wrong there. Nothing is perfect but anything can be improved for the better so there's more to gain and less to lose.

Posted via CB10
    bros3n likes this.
    10-25-13 09:09 AM