i wanna update my phone using autoloaders to remove this bug that i have. i just finished backing up my phone and the only thing i need help on is finding the right files

i have the Z10 STL100-2 it has the 10.3.1.1779/10.3.1.2576 and i want to download a different OS version. i dont want 10.3.2 but i do want that OS that reportedly 'patched' all problems as my service provider hasnt put it up for download via OTA.

ive never done a autoloader update but i am pretty computer savvy and im sure i will find most solutions to problems i face via CB or google
    & i have a few questions that i need answered;

1.) will updating delete all my data? im aware about destructive and non-destructive and i would like a non-destructive file
    2.) after i update using an autoloader, will i never be able to update OTA?
    3. i have no clue how to update and i dont know what this sachesi thing is (however you spell it)

i also need the link to that OS update that fixed all bugs and i also need help on what files i am supposed to download
    Last edited by Zain Hardy; 04-22-15 at 02:22 PM.
    04-22-15 02:02 PM
    i wanna update my phone using autoloaders to remove this bug that i have. i just finished backing up my phone and the only thing i need help on is finding the right files

i have the Z10 STL100-2 it has the 10.3.1.1779/10.3.1.2576 and i want to download a different OS version. i dont want 10.3.2 but i do want that OS that reportedly 'patched' all problems as my service provider hasnt put it up for download via OTA.

ive never done a autoloader update but i am pretty computer savvy and im sure i will find most solutions to problems i face via CB or google

1.) will updating delete all my data? im aware about destructive and non-destructive and i would like a non-destructive file
    3. i have no clue how to update and i dont know what this sachesi thing is (however you spell it)

i also need the link to that OS update that fixed all bugs and i also need help on what files i am supposed to download
    1) Yes, if you use an autoloader.
    2) No, you can get OTA updates if they're newer than what you have.
    3) There are guides in this forum. Look around the BB10 Leaked/Beta OS subforum.

Fix all bugs) Charming, but given the increasing complexity of large systems such as an OS, impossible. Now, specific bugs (which you failed to mention) are a different story.

What to download) Latest 10.3.1 (10.3.1.2726) should do it. Also available in this forum, if you look around.

Posted via CB10

1) Yes, if you use an autoloader.
    2) No, you can get OTA updates if they're newer than what you have.
    3) There are guides in this forum. Look around the BB10 Leaked/Beta OS subforum.

Fix all bugs) Charming, but given the increasing complexity of large systems such as an OS, impossible. Now, specific bugs (which you failed to mention) are a different story.

What to download) Latest 10.3.1 (10.3.1.2726) should do it. Also available in this forum, if you look around.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-15 02:27 PM