Hello fellow CrackBerry Fans,

Does anyone know if it is possible to change the default zoom level for emails?
    Every time I open an html email from a company/website the zoom is always wrong in my opinion. I have to zoom out to see the full email.
    Assuming it has formatting other than plain text, can the zoom level be changed to default to the extents of the email?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 12:09 AM
    Good question

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 01:05 AM
    This is an annoying "feature" if you could call it that. Email designers have to take this kind of behaviour into account when designing emails because of companies like BlackBerry and Google that make decisions like this.

Why would anyone want to see half of their email? Show me the whole thing. If it's important enough to zoom in on, I will do so. You're instead forcing the user to zoom out every time to see the whole message rather than allowing them to zoom in only if needed.
    06-05-13 02:08 PM
    I just looked again in the settings because this annoyed me just now, and I found this post about it. I would like to set it to 100% zoom by default, instead of having to pinch-to-zooom all the time. Changing the system font size had no effect, nor does the default font size in the browser. I thought I'd try that to see if it made a difference and it didn't.
    06-25-13 01:05 PM