I've been having non-stop software issues and everytime I contact my service provider I'm told to "update the softward". Well I've been updating out of my **** and the problems have only increased with this last software update, so I'm sending back my Z10 and going back to using my 9900. Problem is, I have a lot of new data on my Z10 and I tried to back up using BB Link, and then transfer the data to my 9900 using BB Desktop, and neither program is recognizing the opposite phones and I can't sync the info. Please help! Is there anything I can do to transfer all my contacts and calendar, etc?
    05-21-13 11:16 PM
    I don't have a BB10 device but I believe you have the option to transfer data from one device to another using the SD card. go to the "device switch"

Follow the screen instructions, then insert the card into the 9900. Then on your 9900, you can either go to setup > Device switch or use the search function and type "Device Switch". Then click Setup > Device Switch > Using a Media Card > Transfer Data.

Remember that this will replace the data that was already on the 9900.
    05-24-13 11:21 AM