Hi

I have had a Z10 since yesterday and have a few issues?

I charged the device from dead when it was turned off and after 7 hours the device still wasn't fully charged and the green light still hadn't come on. It seems as though the battery charge couldn't get past 95%.

Second when i was using the phone in the dark, the screen got darker regardless of how bright i had the screen settings, as soon as i put a light on the screen got a lot brighter?

And lastly, how do you delete multiple messages at once in the hub?

Thanks
    02-12-13 02:25 AM
    Hi

I have had a Z10 since yesterday and have a few issues?

I charged the device from dead when it was turned off and after 7 hours the device still wasn't fully charged and the green light still hadn't come on. It seems as though the battery charge couldn't get past 95%.

Second when i was using the phone in the dark, the screen got darker regardless of how bright i had the screen settings, as soon as i put a light on the screen got a lot brighter?

Thanks
    This thread suggests some ways to delete multiple messages:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ls-z10-769662/

I wouldnt worry about the battery indicator right now. Just keep using it for a day, then charge overnight. It will probably fix/callibrate itself with use.

Not sure about the light sensor....
    b320 likes this.
    02-12-13 03:13 AM
    The brightness is probably set as auto
    02-12-13 03:19 AM

Brightness: this is the expected behavior. See: Why there is no Automatically Dim Backlight setting on the BlackBerry Z10 | CrackBerry.com

Multiple messages: in a BlackBerry Hub message list, please tap the menu key (three dots at bottom-right), tap "Select More" and tap on all the messages that you want to select. A Delete (trash can) button will appear in the bottom-right corner.

PS: Welcome to CrackBerry and congratulations on getting a BlackBerry Z10 smartphone!
    02-12-13 03:26 AM