My z10 has been updated to 10.3.02.2474 automatically without a notice. I find that I can not remove it to get OS 10.2 which is my favorite.I have used iphone 4s and lumia 928.If you want to have a new OS, you can check it and determine to update. However, blackerry did not offer this option to customers. Both nokia and apple have not done such stupid job.It has taken me two whole days to resolve this problem.
    09-21-15 08:06 AM
    You can't, end of; you're stuck with it.

And yes it does have the option, you just didn't turn off Automatic updates.
    09-21-15 08:10 AM
    You can't, end of; you're stuck with it.

And yes it does have the option, you just didn't turn off Automatic updates.
    From what I understand if you are on Verizon or AT&T the 10.3.2 update was mandatory. Even if you had your automatic updates was OFF, it didn't matter.
    09-21-15 08:25 AM
    OS updates are important. If everyone opts out of them, there would be huge security issues!

Posted via CB10
    09-21-15 08:29 AM
    OS updates are important. If everyone opts out of them, there would be huge security issues!
    Then the solution should be to push out very small, very incremental security updates--not an irreversible update.

As far as the OP goes, unfortunately you can't roll back. As Paul and scrannel said respectively, either you had automatic updates turned on, or your carrier deemed this a mandatory update that your phone HAD to download. The end result is the same.
    Y. Z. likes this.
    09-21-15 11:14 AM
    Then the solution should be to push out very small, very incremental security updates--not an irreversible update.

As far as the OP goes, unfortunately you can't roll back. As Paul and scrannel said respectively, either you had automatic updates turned on, or your carrier deemed this a mandatory update that your phone HAD to download. The end result is the same.
    Yeah agreed for the small security patches, but if say 10% don't do the major updates, that by itself will become an unmanageable security issue

Posted via CB10
    09-21-15 11:50 AM
    The 10.3.2 update was mandatory, and pushed by almost all carriers I know
    It's to implement the new anti-theft functions, so that even if you wipe the device, you can't log in with a new BBID
    I don't understand why you prefer 10.2, as it functions far worse than 10.3.2
    09-21-15 11:53 AM