Why is everytime i took a pictures from Z10 is always goes to device storage, even though i already set it SAVE on sd card? And for some reasons don't know why, when I go to pictures folder from the main screen to see the pictures...guess what? blank!!!nothing!!!
    I reboots and pull out the battery and it says Media Card problem, go to settings for details. I deleted the media files and reformat but still have that problems. What's wrong??

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 01:03 AM
    Are you able to view anything from the memory card? If you use file\storage can you see content on the memory card? Maybe the card has an issue reading data, hence the question...
    04-19-13 06:23 AM
    I just format mine sd card with the z10 and after that i got lot of maps on it. After that it works fine.
    04-19-13 07:16 AM
    Why is everytime i took a pictures from Z10 is always goes to device storage, even though i already set it SAVE on sd card? And for some reasons don't know why, when I go to pictures folder from the main screen to see the pictures...guess what? blank!!!nothing!!!
    I reboots and pull out the battery and it says Media Card problem, go to settings for details. I deleted the media files and reformat but still have that problems. What's wrong??

Posted via CB10
    Inferior memory card. Any errors on the card caused this for me, so I pulled it and scanned for bad sectors on my PC. After that no issues for the past two weeks.

Posted Via CB10 on my Zed10
    04-19-13 08:32 AM
    Are you able to view anything from the memory card? If you use file\storage can you see content on the memory card? Maybe the card has an issue reading data, hence the question...
    At first yes, but after sometimes few minutes perhaps then boom all gone. Sd card problem or my z10 can't read the sd card, headache.com grrrrrr

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 08:45 AM
    Inferior memory card. Any errors on the card caused this for me, so I pulled it and scanned for bad sectors on my PC. After that no issues for the past two weeks.

Posted Via CB10 on my Zed10
    I used SanDisk 32gb, i'll try to scan. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 08:48 AM