Yes I have still no luck

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 03:57 AM
    Yes I have still no luck

Posted via CB10
    Hmm... I don't think you will be disappointed with the leak. It is like having a brand new phone all over again.
    12-05-13 04:03 AM
    Hmm... I don't think you will be disappointed with the leak. It is like having a brand new phone all over again.
    If it magically fixes the camera, I'll give it a try. Just waiting for the weekend to get a replacement if there isn't an update on this leak fixing the camera issue.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 04:10 AM
    I'm still downloading our Internet is slow lol at 62% wil post results after installing

Posted via CB10
    m1kr0 likes this.
    12-05-13 04:33 AM
    I'm still downloading our Internet is slow lol at 62% wil post results after installing

Posted via CB10
    Thanks, buddy. Looking forward to your findings.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 04:51 AM
    Soo I installed the leak and camera is working and screen shot is working and videos are also playing again so I'm certain. It was an OS problem

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 06:28 AM
    Soo I installed the leak and camera is working and screen shot is working and videos are also playing again so I'm certain. It was an OS problem

Posted via CB10
    Very happy for you. Now you have the added benefit of a brilliant OS on top as well. Remember to make sure your android runtime gets started up. One way that worked for me is to download a "native android app" from BB World like Skype. Install and start the app, make sure it fully opens. You should be good to go.
    Erniesmit likes this.
    12-05-13 07:00 AM
    Aah thank you very much I appreciate the help I am loving this leak, im sure the runtime has started because I installed a Facebook apk and a few other android apk's to test and they work flawlessly

Posted via CB10
    m1kr0 likes this.
    12-05-13 07:28 AM

Posted via CB10
    I'm hoping to give this a try over the weekend. Hopefully it goes well for me too. By the way, did you follow all the instructions to the letter? I mean I have yet to use any sort of backup software other than BB Link and whenever I perform a wipe-install the backup for all data including apps are just fine.

After installing the leaked OS (from the autoloader link you gave), did you face any annoying issues like missing MMS settings and such?

Thanks in advance!
    12-05-13 08:58 AM
    I'm hoping to give this a try over the weekend. Hopefully it goes well for me too. By the way, did you follow all the instructions to the letter? I mean I have yet to use any sort of backup software other than BB Link and whenever I perform a wipe-install the backup for all data including apps are just fine.

After installing the leaked OS (from the autoloader link you gave), did you face any annoying issues like missing MMS settings and such?

Thanks in advance!
    Nothing at all. Worked 100% from the word go.
    palavidyadaran likes this.
    12-05-13 10:38 AM
    Nothing at all. Worked 100% from the word go.
    Great. Wish me luck.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 07:02 PM
    Well I downloaded the autoloader and wiped my device and as soon as it had booted and was on the homescreen I plugged it in and ran the autoloader and installed the leak, after that it booted and welcomed me with the setup screen for language and so on after that I started adding my accounts and so forth also I did this whole process with sim card and memory card out I only inserted them after everything was finished had no problems, and I didn't use BlackBerry link to backup because I've only had the phone for about 10 days so didn't have much to backup,

Loving this leak it works flawlessly

Hope you succeed

Regards
    Ernest

Posted via CB10
    palavidyadaran likes this.
    12-06-13 12:41 AM
    Well I downloaded the autoloader and wiped my device and as soon as it had booted and was on the homescreen I plugged it in and ran the autoloader and installed the leak, after that it booted and welcomed me with the setup screen for language and so on after that I started adding my accounts and so forth also I did this whole process with sim card and memory card out I only inserted them after everything was finished had no problems, and I didn't use BlackBerry link to backup because I've only had the phone for about 10 days so didn't have much to backup,

Loving this leak it works flawlessly

Hope you succeed

Regards
    Ernest

Posted via CB10
    Many thanks, buddy. Keeping my fingers crossed that this solves it. If not, it's a trip to the store I bought my Z10 from.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 12:54 AM
    Many thanks, buddy. Keeping my fingers crossed that this solves it. If not, it's a trip to the store I bought my Z10 from.

Posted via CB10
    I'm hoping it resolves your problem too
    Holding thumbs

Regards
    Ernest

Posted via my BeastlyZ10
    12-06-13 01:40 AM
    I'm hoping it resolves your problem too
    Holding thumbs

Regards
    Ernest

Posted via my BeastlyZ10
    Bad news, guys. The leak has not fixed the camera problem for me. Guess I'll have to take the phone back to the store.
    12-06-13 06:24 AM
    Damn that sucks a lot I guess you're problem is hardware related

Regards
    Ernest

Posted via my BeastlyZ10
    12-06-13 10:07 AM
    Damn that sucks a lot I guess you're problem is hardware related

Regards
    Ernest

Posted via my BeastlyZ10
    I guess so. Although oddly enough the other day it worked fine for a few short minutes before going back to being unresponsive. Will try my luck at the store tomorrow. Thanks for the help though, guys.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 10:22 AM
    Soo any luck? Did they exchange it for you?

Posted via my BeastlyZ10
    12-07-13 12:18 PM
    Yeah good luck. Hope you get it exchanged or fixed. Let us know how it went.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 10:41 AM
44 12