I'd try denying any app access to the camera as a first atop investigating this. As Foursquare needs access to this and is installed by default, if could be a culprit.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 02:58 AM
    Dude take it from me. I recently exchanged my z10 3 days ago. If it happens more than once. Don't chance it. Return it....especially If you don't have insurance. has your phone fallen pretty hard? Or water get near it? Those are the only two things I remember that made me think that was the cause of my defective camera
    04-12-13 03:05 AM
    Dude take it from me. I recently exchanged my z10 3 days ago. If it happens more than once. Don't chance it. Return it....especially If you don't have insurance. has your phone fallen pretty hard? Or water get near it? Those are the only two things I remember that made me think that was the cause of my defective camera
    Mine has been pampered all the time. It just stopped working. Have to hurry to exchange!
    04-12-13 08:59 AM
    Yeah dude. Seriously. As soon as you can. I took good care of mine. But I think the guy at best buy who installed my screen protector might have something to do with it because the day after my camera went to ****. He sprayed the heck out of my phone with the battery intact and I told him "You sure you don't need to remove the battery first? " and he just said he knee what he was doing
    04-12-13 11:48 AM
    My wife's phone has been pampered since she got it four days ago. It was already in an otterbox before we left the store with it. Yesterday was the first time she tried to use the camera and it didn't work from the start. Tomorrow she's going to exchange it.
    04-12-13 06:48 PM
    Replaced the phone today at Verizon and the new one works flawlessly, camera and all. Just bad luck of the draw with the first one, I guess.
    04-13-13 09:55 PM
31 12