For some reason whenever I call out on my new Z10 it keeps on saying "number withheld/unknown number" to whomever I am calling. When I press the call icon, swipe down, and go to settings I select "show my number". The Allow my number.... is on. And still people don't recognize my number. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Is there another way to fix it?

I would appreciate any help I can get on this as people are annoyed with me lol!
    03-16-13 02:39 PM
    The other people may not have caller id?

Wagwan.
    03-16-13 03:29 PM
    For some reason whenever I call out on my new Z10 it keeps on saying "number withheld/unknown number" to whomever I am calling. When I press the call icon, swipe down, and go to settings I select "show my number". The Allow my number.... is on. And still people don't recognize my number. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Is there another way to fix it?

I would appreciate any help I can get on this as people are annoyed with me lol!
    Sometimes this can be set by your carrier as well, I know on ATT I can change the option online as well as add my name or whatever I want it to say for that matter.
    03-16-13 03:36 PM
    I wouldn't put it past MTN in South Africa. So you suggest I give them a call?
    03-16-13 06:05 PM
    I would and see what they have to say about it. Could also try your sim card in another phone, I am of course assuming it is a gsm version.
    03-17-13 12:56 AM