Hi there. I'm currently doing some market research on the BlackBerry Z10. We're looking to recruit UK users to speak with over the phone (we'll be phoning from Toronto if that affects incoming charges for you at all). Below are the criteria.

What we need:
    � People who have purchased and are already using the BlackBerry Z10
    � Living in the UK
    � Can speak relatively articulately about their purchase, opinions on the phone, etc. for 30-45 minutes
    � Can answer 1-2 skill-testing questions at the beginning of the interview to prove the respondent actually owns a Z10
    � People who can speak with us sometime between Friday, March 1 and Wednesday, March 6 (the earlier, the better) - any time of day including weekends is fine

What we�re offering:
    � �60

Interested people to contact me directly via e-mail with the subject �Call for BlackBerry Z10 users� at [email protected]
    Please respond with the following in a brief e-mail:
    - Past devices you have owned
    - The biggest factor(s) that made you choose the Z10 over other devices
    - Possible days and times you may be available to speak (please quote in your local time)
    02-27-13 04:43 PM
    Interesting. Might take you up on that. Will let you know.
    02-27-13 06:34 PM
    Hmm, interesting, but I'm a massive fanboy and my wife worked for RIM (yes, PRIOR to name change!!) for five years, so even though I'm pretty device agnostic for most things, I'm a complete BB 5lut.
    02-27-13 06:40 PM
    Sent email hope to hear from him soon thanks

Posted via CB10
    02-27-13 06:43 PM
    Thanks for all the responses so far. Just an fyi - only dealing with responses sent via e-mail. Still looking for more people. I have sent out e-mails to everyone who has replied so far.
    02-28-13 12:09 AM
    Hi there. I'm currently doing some market research on the BlackBerry Z10. We're looking to recruit UK users to speak with over the phone (we'll be phoning from Toronto if that affects incoming charges for you at all). Below are the criteria.

What we need:
    • People who have purchased and are already using the BlackBerry Z10
    • Living in the UK
    • Can speak relatively articulately about their purchase, opinions on the phone, etc. for 30-45 minutes
    • Can answer 1-2 skill-testing questions at the beginning of the interview to prove the respondent actually owns a Z10
    • People who can speak with us sometime between Friday, March 1 and Wednesday, March 6 (the earlier, the better) - any time of day including weekends is fine

What we’re offering:
    • �60

Interested people to contact me directly via e-mail with the subject “Call for BlackBerry Z10 users” at [email protected]
    Please respond with the following in a brief e-mail:
    - Past devices you have owned
    - The biggest factor(s) that made you choose the Z10 over other devices
    - Possible days and times you may be available to speak (please quote in your local time)
    Do users in the UK pay for incoming calls like in the US?
    02-28-13 12:10 AM
    Do users in the UK pay for incoming calls like in the US?
    No :-)
    02-28-13 01:21 AM
    No :-)
    Neither do we. I never understood how US carriers got away with that little slight of hand trick. Never mind. Another thread.
    Barljo likes this.
    02-28-13 02:22 AM
    We're pretty close to our quota at this point, so if you don't get a response within 24 hours assume that's the case (although we're trying to response to everyone).

What we're specifically looking for at the moment are users who have not used a BlackBerry for a few years or ever. Please pass this message to any friends who may not read this forum.
    02-28-13 07:15 AM
    Neither do we. I never understood how US carriers got away with that little slight of hand trick. Never mind. Another thread.
    Unwillingness to regulate in favour of the consumer would be my guess.
    02-28-13 09:28 AM
    Still looking for more people who have either never had a BlackBerry or have not used one in a long time.

At this point the one thing we'd prefer not to have any more of are people who own seemingly every device on the market (no offense to those people, we just need a nicer distribution). In the process of returning e-mails to everyone who has replied. Please remember to give a few specific times between tomorrow and Wednesday to make the process quicker for everyone.

Thanks again for all your help.
    02-28-13 01:21 PM
    Thanks to everyone who responded. We have hit our quota at this point. Anyone who messaged me before this post and has not heard back - you are in I just need to get around to scheduling.

Thanks again.
    03-01-13 02:48 PM
    �60 for a market research phone call? Hmmmnnnn...........call me Mr Suspicious but something doesn't quite add up there?????!!!!!!!!!
    03-01-13 03:14 PM
    Unwillingness to regulate in favour of the consumer would be my guess.
    Isn't it to do with the fact that in the UK to call a mobile you pay more, while in the US to call a mobile is the same price as calling a landline, and the cost is passed on to the owner of the mobile.. dont they include inbound minutes etc?
    03-01-13 03:18 PM
    �60 for a market research phone call? Hmmmnnnn...........call me Mr Suspicious but something doesn't quite add up there?????!!!!!!!!!
    Nothing suspicious. Our incentives are a little higher than usual just due to a tight timeline.

Once again, we are not accepting any more interviewees at this point.
    03-01-13 04:55 PM