It is frustrating call volume is low that most of time particularly outside, not able to hear anything from caller. it has been very ackward several times, I wasn't able to hear what caller was saying. In contrary, 9860 call volume was so loud and clear so I am misssing it now. Is there any way to improve call volume?
    04-20-13 05:33 AM
    On the right side of the Z10 near the top is the up volume button. Press it while on a call.
    04-20-13 05:38 AM
    Good morning, I wanted to let you know I've really struggled with the calls myself and posted similar comments on other threads. Just yesterday I had the same problem you did where I struggled to hear the caller even with the volume turned all the way up. I'm just hanging on hoping that as various updates come out that we'll gain some new capabilities or other miscellaneous improvements.
    04-20-13 05:46 AM
    yes. thanks it improves a ittle bit but is there any option to keep default call volume "Maximum" like it was in BB models.
    On the right side of the Z10 near the top is the up volume button. Press it while on a call.
    04-20-13 05:57 AM
    Whole lot of issues with this Z10, if keep on comparing with traditional BB devices. This Z10 is large screen and display is funtastic otherwise I am not satisfied at all with this device.
    1. Emails have issues, Lagging, BCC not supporting, reliability of emails
    2. native applications are not available,
    3. volume(Call & sound) horrible.
    4. many very useful applications, I was using on BB devices since many years, no update available on Z10.
    5. Update of OS is another mess. If some carrier doesn't release update, users are helpless. In traditional devices, the moment OS is released by any carrier, all users use to get it irrespective of carrier boundry. I still miss hybrid OS on 9860. frankly, if my sim size would have not been cut, I would have returned back to 9860, but now helpless.
    6. No outlokk sync !!!
    I am sure BBRY is testing patience of users. I fear probably it may not become too late for them. Why BBRY not taking prompt positive action?
    04-20-13 06:08 AM
    Whole lot of issues with this Z10, if keep on comparing with traditional BB devices. This Z10 is large screen and display is funtastic otherwise I am not satisfied at all with this device.
    1. Emails have issues, Lagging, BCC not supporting, reliability of emails
    2. native applications are not available,
    3. volume(Call & sound) horrible.
    4. many very useful applications, I was using on BB devices since many years, no update available on Z10.
    5. Update of OS is another mess. If some carrier doesn't release update, users are helpless. In traditional devices, the moment OS is released by any carrier, all users use to get it irrespective of carrier boundry. I still miss hybrid OS on 9860. frankly, if my sim size would have not been cut, I would have returned back to 9860, but now helpless.
    6. No outlokk sync !!!
    I am sure BBRY is testing patience of users. I fear probably it may not become too late for them. Why BBRY not taking prompt positive action?
    Yeh the z10 sucks compared to older BB's and other phones...do yourself and us a favour and return it or go back to your old BB device.

My call volume and quality is perfect, best ive ever heard and ive used alot of phones...even my 9900 call volume and quality wasnt as good as my z10.
    04-20-13 06:35 AM
    Hi Spawn, regarding your call quality comment which is related to this particular thread - it appears you are not in the United States. We do not have HD (or whatever its called) audio quality in our voice calls. It sounds like your experience is typical of others in the UK/Europe and I so wish we had that here in the US, but sadly we do not. So at least on my end, the calls sounds low, muffled, and compressed. Again, I chose to try and stick it out and see if it gets better. And since I'm on Verizon...it appears I'll be waiting a while....
    04-20-13 07:08 AM