Hi All,

I have a Z10.

In the past we use to have a function called Forward if Busy. I found this in the call forwarding section which is similar in its setup to previous. The part that I am having some dificulties is the way this now functions. Past Blackberry's you could press the reject call button and it would be forwarded to another number if you do not wish to take the call on the phone. For the life of me I've tried to swipe up and down as well as to press all the buttons on the side without being able to direct the incoming call to the new number.

Does anyone have any idea on how this function works now?

Thanks in advance.

Lost.
    03-07-13 01:52 AM
    03-07-13 03:39 AM
    Yes website and various forums. No answer to this anywhere. Am desperate to have it functioning.
    03-07-13 04:03 AM
    I have same problem. I swipe down to settings but there is no section for call forwarding or waiting etc. Its driving me nuts!
    03-17-13 04:53 AM
    You go into your phone menu like you are going to dial a number. Swipe down from the top and it will bring down the settings menu for the phone. In there is the call forwarding etc -- Got it from other website
    03-18-13 09:12 AM
    Call forwarding is now a carrier controlled option; this means some carriers will include it on the device, some will not. If it is included, it will be found in the Phone Settings, as mentioned above. VZ did not include it, nor did it incude the Call Blocking option, which other Z10s from other carriers apparently do have.
    05-31-13 04:24 AM