It's a Monday so the first thing I did this morning was to check my schedule for the week. Imagine my surprise when I discovered all my appointments, meetings, anniversaries, IE everything that gets entered into a schedule, had disappeared. All of them, right through to December. All my previous schedules had been erased too but only as far back as May. I was left scrambling this morning calling people who I thought I had appointments with, I almost missed a very important 11:15 meeting with my lawyer and only got there on time because they called to remind me at 10:30.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on? The usually reliable BB customer service advised me to take my Z10 to my usually useless carrier so they could do what they usually do; pretend to test it and then send it away for 2 weeks.

Not happy in the slightest.
    08-19-13 03:33 PM
    What does you use for emails and calendar. Is the default calendar setting the same your using for the calendar

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 04:01 PM
    Exactly...what calendar/sync service do you use? It's more likely an issue with that. I'll guess Microsoft.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 04:14 PM
    Mine did the same today as well, in Ontario. I'm assuming it has to do with the email issues from last week w Hotmail and Outlook. Luckily for me I only keep a couple appointments a week in there. That can't be good for business!

Posted via BlackBerry Z10
    08-19-13 04:52 PM
    I'm hearing the Microsoft outage affected a lot of people. If your calendars are synced with Microsoft that could be the reason.

See if re syncing will bring back everything. Basically log out, log in. Or delete the Microsoft account and re log.
    08-19-13 05:45 PM
    I lost everything on my Hotmail sync'd calendar yesterday. Which basically was 99% of all calendar entries. Big headache. So I changed my default calendar to local.

Another good reason for not trusting the $@!#@ cloud.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 03:58 AM
    I have had my calender set to local since day one. As an early Z10 adopter and having suffered through the pre-10.1 synching issues, I just never bothered to do anything about it when the updates came through. Until now, I haven't had a single issue with manually inputting my schedule as it's my device I always refer to, never my laptop or desktop and my device is always near by.

So no, not an issue with my Outlook calenders as I never use them.

As an FYI, I put in a dummy calender entry last night for today at 11:00, today it's gone.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 07:17 AM
    Anyone?

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 06:41 PM
    seems to be working ok here. syncing with hotmail. the issue may not have affected me yet in nova scotia. I know it does not help you and most certainly is not the answer you are looking for, just putting out there that it is not affecting everyone.
    08-20-13 06:47 PM
    After hearing that Jonesy had only local calendar entries, I now don't trust my Z10 calendar at all. This is as serious as a problem could get; I missed a meeting with local government on Monday because my calendar entry was gone. We need this fixed quickly and permanently.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 06:55 PM