Anyone who is also having calendar issues have bbm channels beta installed. I have a feeling that is where the bug is coming from

Posted via CB10
    10-11-13 08:51 PM
    No apologies necessary.

Curious why Link works for some and not others. It would be great if we could find out what the underlying problems is.

Using: Windows 7 Home Premium - with the latest updates - 64 bit OS
    Link took a good hour maybe more to install on the netbook. But it did find my z10. So I also now have a backup on my netbook slow computer. But oddly, Sachesi did not find the z10 on the netbook. COMPUTERS astonish me and I was a programmer in a former life!
    10-11-13 08:51 PM
    Link took a good hour maybe more to install on the netbook. But it did find my z10. So I also now have a backup on my netbook slow computer. But oddly, Sachesi did not find the z10 on the netbook. COMPUTERS astonish me and I was a programmer in a former life!
    Well I guess that's a minor victory Cheers.
    10-11-13 09:49 PM
    Multiple calendars are the devil.
    10-11-13 11:11 PM
    Anyone who is also having calendar issues have bbm channels beta installed. I have a feeling that is where the bug is coming from

Posted via CB10
    I have the channels beta.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 06:51 PM
    I have calendar issues and do not have BBM channels beta installed. I think my calendar issue is also preventing my Facebook account from installing. Anyone have any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 06:58 PM
    Hey everyone,

I was just informed that I missed an appointment and I couldn't believe it because it was in my calendar. To my surprise when I looked at my calendar it is completely empty! I had it filled with appointments and events almost right to the end of the year! I am so angry right now, does anyone know if there is a way to get this back? Or why this happened?

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    I lost most of my appointments today also. Using released OS 1.1???? Did not add or make changes.

Restarted and a few long term appointments came back but not all. This is very disturbing. I use my Z10 mostly for business and somethings have to be reliable, calendar is one of them.

Yes I have a week old backup but I am not sure if I can restore calendar only.
    Suggestions?
    10-13-13 06:40 PM
    I lost most of my appointments today also. Using released OS 1.1???? Did not add or make changes.

Restarted and a few long term appointments came back but not all. This is very disturbing. I use my Z10 mostly for business and somethings have to be reliable, calendar is one of them.

Yes I have a week old backup but I am not sure if I can restore calendar only.
    Suggestions?
    Like I said unless you have your appts attached to an email your SOL.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 11:55 PM
    All details on my calendar have disappeared. The calendar version on my PlayBook is still intact.
    On Monday a notation showed up in my calendar RIMCALDAVtest20131014... with a string of numbers behind, This and the facebook birthdays are the only details in my calendar now.

I have rebooted a few times with no change.

Rogers advised to back up, and reset to factory settings and not accept any updates or to sync the calendar with the one on my PC. Neither solution instills confidence. Rogers has straight up told me they will only support the network connectivity of my device and nothing else.
    I am afraid that syncing to my PC will result in the empty calendar inadvertently overwriting the information that I do have.
    This is not making me very happy and even more so causing me great frustration. Much like the disappearing contact information. That also is making me crazy. I want to call someone or email them and their name and all details have disappeared too. My contacts is not empty, but I keep losing people and for others there are 6 or 8 linked contact entries.

I really want a reliable, native calendar and address book on my device NOT a calendar that is shared among multiple web ID's .
    I was not happy at all when I started my new Z10 last February and the calendar and contacts that were resident on my TORCH were all gone. I had to try to reconstruct it by memory. The suggestion was to use the google or outlook calendar instead. Really??? So now I am but I hate it. I want the same confidence in my details as if I were writing it in a pocket calendar with ink on paper. Is that too much to ask????
    10-19-13 12:10 PM
    All details on my calendar have disappeared. The calendar version on my PlayBook is still intact.
    On Monday a notation showed up in my calendar RIMCALDAVtest20131014... with a string of numbers behind, This and the facebook birthdays are the only details in my calendar now.

I have rebooted a few times with no change.

Rogers advised to back up, and reset to factory settings and not accept any updates or to sync the calendar with the one on my PC. Neither solution instills confidence. Rogers has straight up told me they will only support the network connectivity of my device and nothing else.
    I am afraid that syncing to my PC will result in the empty calendar inadvertently overwriting the information that I do have.
    This is not making me very happy and even more so causing me great frustration. Much like the disappearing contact information. That also is making me crazy. I want to call someone or email them and their name and all details have disappeared too. My contacts is not empty, but I keep losing people and for others there are 6 or 8 linked contact entries.

I really want a reliable, native calendar and address book on my device NOT a calendar that is shared among multiple web ID's .
    I was not happy at all when I started my new Z10 last February and the calendar and contacts that were resident on my TORCH were all gone. I had to try to reconstruct it by memory. The suggestion was to use the google or outlook calendar instead. Really??? So now I am but I hate it. I want the same confidence in my details as if I were writing it in a pocket calendar with ink on paper. Is that too much to ask????
    I am with rogers as well. I am also having the contacts dissapearing

Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 06:47 PM
    I see a number of related threads -- both about address and calendar disappearing. In my case I have both of these disappear (and reappear) and also remember items. I use a Z10 with AT&T Wireless and, while awaiting 10.2, am still using 10.1.0.2019 release.

I have no idea why these disappear -- or reappear -- but you can imagine this makes me afraid that the data will be lost. Which is of course exacerbated by the fact that BB Link is awful and does not successfully synch my contacts or calendar to Outlook (and doesn't synch remember items at all).

Oh yeah, not sure if it is related at all, but I have also noticed during the last month that call log is not accurate and doesn't list all calls made, received or missed.

Suggestions?
    01-30-14 09:20 PM
36 12