I get Birthday reminders from my Facebook on my Z10 calender. It reminds me the day before at 9am. I don't want these reminders, and have selected "No Reminder" on the birthdays, yet I still get the notifications.

I have had to turn my notifications to "All Alerts Off" in the morning as I have my phone on me at work. Does anyone have a way of sorting this out that I can't find?
    07-30-13 08:28 AM
    A couple of options:
    Go to System Settings > Notifications > Facebook and turn off the notification (this will kill all FB notifications).
    Go to System Settings > Accounts > Facebook and toggle "Sync Events" to off. If you don't have any FB events, this is probably the better option.
    07-30-13 09:55 AM
    Also you can go to calendar pull down from the top and the manage. Remove Facebook from your calendar.

Hey! Posted from my Z10 Jack!
    Ecm likes this.
    07-30-13 10:01 AM
    Also you can go to calendar pull down from the top and the manage. Remove Facebook from your calendar.

Good one -- I forgot about that!
    07-30-13 10:05 AM

I've already unticked Facebook from the calender. No luck.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 05:35 PM
    A couple of options:
    Go to System Settings > Notifications > Facebook and turn off the notification (this will kill all FB notifications).
    Go to System Settings > Accounts > Facebook and toggle "Sync Events" to off. If you don't have any FB events, this is probably the better option.
    Thanks for the advice, but I don't want to turn off FB notifications, just the birthday reminders.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 05:40 PM
    Fighting with the same problem on my Q10 10.2
    I want facebook events in the calendar - but not birthdays. As there are separate options in FB settings on BlackBerry (events on/off and birthday reminders) I expected to get rid of the birthdays in calendar when I turn off birthday reminders - not really. Almost every day I have all day event with cake icon.

Posted using BlackBerry Q10
    12-26-13 05:16 AM