So I got a new Z10 on its release date and dropped it last week, smashing the screen and loosing all funtionality. Recieved my replacement phone from the insurance carrier and restored all my data from BB Link. Problem is this new phone's calendar doesn't work - at all. It opens to the current day and time and that's it. I can't switch to week or month view; I can't open the add appointment view; I can swipe the top menu down but none of the options will open. It seems the whole program/app is shot. Any suggestions or guidance?

Thank you!

DISREGARD!! it suddenly started working after I posted this! I'm guessing it was still processing all the previous data...Sorry folks.
    04-21-13 03:51 PM
    So I got a new Z10 on its release date and dropped it last week, smashing the screen and loosing all funtionality. Recieved my replacement phone from the insurance carrier and restored all my data from BB Link. Problem is this new phone's calendar doesn't work - at all. It opens to the current day and time and that's it. I can't switch to week or month view; I can't open the add appointment view; I can swipe the top menu down but none of the options will open. It seems the whole program/app is shot. Any suggestions or guidance?

Thank you!
    Did you try a complete wipe and see if the Calendar works? Just to rule out that the data you are restoring isn't causing the Calendar app to behave this way.
    04-21-13 03:53 PM
    I did not...

And now it's doing it again. Totally locking up.
    04-21-13 04:10 PM
    Try a complete wipe. I think it's your backup that's corrupting the Calendar app.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 04:25 PM