Does anyone know how often the z10 sync's calendar entries with Outlook.com? I've setup the Outlook.com account properly in the z10 and it pulled in all my appointments from Outlook.com, but I'm not yet seeing new appointments I've made on the Z10 in outlook.com.

Any way to manually sync them or update the sync frequency from the Z10-> Outlook.com?

Thanks.
    02-24-14 09:23 AM
    I too use Outlook.com to keep my appointments/to-do's/reminders synched with my phone. My settings (Settings-->Accounts-->Outlook-->Advanced) are:
    Push set to off
    Sync interval: 30 minutes (this works for me, but there are other options)

If you dig a little further, there are toggle buttons to 'sync contacts, sync calendar, and sync tasks'. I have all of these toggled to "on". You might want to verify your settings are what you'd like them to be.

Whether I add at my PC or on my phone into the calendar, I see that the sync happens rather quickly. I have yet to discover anything missing/not synched.
    David Nathan likes this.
    02-24-14 09:39 AM
    Make sure your Outlook.com account is setup as an Exchange Active Sync account on the phone. Set Push to on and you will not need a sync interval and get pretty well instantaneous sync between all devices on the account that are also set to Active Sync and push.
    David Nathan likes this.
    02-24-14 09:43 AM
    Great. Thanks to you both! Got it sorted...and syncing.
    02-24-14 01:26 PM
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 01:36 PM