Having a weird problem here. I have two calendars - personal (local) and google sync. The sync is working fine (both ways).
    No matter if I save an event to the local calendar or the google one, no matter what time period I use for the reminder, it does NOT go off. Sound is on in notifications. All other notifications work as they should. I get no LED, no vibe, no sound when the event alarm should go off.

Any ideas? Can I delete the app and reinstall?
    03-12-13 03:51 PM
    Well, just wanted to post that the problem is gone. I reset the phone a few times and something sorted itself out. Not sure what the problem was - perhaps something to do with deleting sync'd calendars. Judging by the absence of other posts regarding malfunctioning reminders, it was a fluke on my particular phone/setup.
    03-16-13 02:22 PM
    Glad it got sorted out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Posted via CB10 from my Zed
    03-16-13 02:32 PM
    i have same problem. Got invitation from others, no notification whatsoever. restart so many times, it worked for one or two times. then i dont hear any notification anymore.... hope this is a bug that will be solved soon.
    03-19-13 03:11 AM
    I am also having the same problem any suggestions?
    03-23-13 07:34 AM
    Same problem here. It was working fine until yesterday and today nothing. It's missed notifying me of 4 meetings already. All other notifications work, just not calendar.

Only thing I can think of is WhatsApp for some reason doesn't have it's own category is bundled under standard Notifications. I wonder if that's related? And I do have an all day event showing up in my calendar due to facebook event integration (a birthday). I wonder if that's messing it up? I did turn off Facebook event sync just to see if that was it but it did not help.
    03-26-13 02:14 PM
    I power cycled the device and it seems to be working now... bizarre.
    03-26-13 02:20 PM
    I've noticed the same thing with my Google calendar. It happens once in a while buy a device restart always fixes the problem. I've been restarting my device every night just to ensure the calendar reminders keep going off. Of I forget one night they might or might not go off the next day. At least a device restart cures it but I would like this fixed obviously. Thankfully the z10 has a fast restart compared to any other BlackBerry lol so it's not painful to do at all, but it should be working nonetheless. On my playbook Google is still set up on active sync and everything is fine. I know I missed a calendar reminder when it shows up on my playbook and not my z10.
    03-29-13 01:15 AM
    Yeah, still happening for me. Not sure what triggers it. But once the issue triggers, it seems one of two things happens:

1.) I only get the notification when the meeting starts... it seems to ignore settings on getting notified earlier like 15 minutes before.

or

2.) All notifications of calendar events just stop.

A reboot of the device fixes it. It doesn't happen every day for me. But something triggers it. At this point my guess is it might have something to do with WhatsApp as the Hub "Notifications" for me is shared by WhatsApp and Calendar (I really wish WhatsApp had its own category). Still trying to debug it down but as of right now, can't figure out what causes it to start happening.
    04-03-13 01:41 PM
    I am having this issue and its really passing me off.. the only time it starts working is if I restart and it starts working for a day and then boom.. no more notifications... I have Whatsapp too.. should we do a test and see if this a common issue with users that have whatsapp installed?
    bababa185 likes this.
    04-24-13 01:51 PM
    I wiped out my Z10 and Still my calendar notifications are not showing up after 2 days or so... there must be an app conflict

Posted via CB10
    4abetterworld likes this.
    04-29-13 12:06 PM
    Interesting as I am experiencing similar situation. The notification pop-up is hit/miss. Its really annoying at times because I can set the reminder and purposely look out for it, but nothing pops up.
    04-29-13 12:10 PM
    I am having the same issues here as well. I have a work account exchange 2007 and then a Personal account on Exchange 2010 and I can see the entries in my calendar for personal but there is no calendar popup when the event is due but all my work events fire properly. A reboot fixes the issue for me as well for a day or two.
    05-01-13 08:44 AM
    Same issues my friends. Works for me short while after a power cycle until something tells it to stop... a bit frustrating as it makes it that much easier to miss a meeting or task...These reminders are so key to my life staying organised!
    05-02-13 08:38 PM
    I'm also having this problem. For me it only started after I installed 10.2.0.1047

Has anyone tracked down the reason? I think i'll try to reinstall the OS today and see does it fix the problem.
    08-10-13 03:50 AM
    I also had this problem. Just restarted my phone and its fine now.
    08-14-13 09:24 AM
    I have the same problem with my Q10. The issue existed in whatever version that came on it from AT&T and still exists in 10.1.0.4651 that I'm on now. I haven't tried and of the 10.2 releases yet.
    08-14-13 03:04 PM
    I'm trying to work on this with 10.2 now
    Here's another thread dealing with the 10.2 calendar reminder issue
    08-16-13 09:53 PM
    I am running stock os for Verizon and having this issue. I am going to try rebooting now since I read this thread. I'll be back if the problem continues.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-13 12:45 PM
    Same issue here. Just noticed it about 2 weeks ago. I think it was fine until then

I am running 10.2.0.1047. But have been for over a month I think

So not sure what triggered this.

Maybe another app I installed since?
    Perhaps a notes or grocery app?

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 08:51 PM
    I'm still on 10.1.0.4181 and my reminders are not working either.
    Extremely annoying.
    10-08-13 02:12 PM
    I'm still on 10.1.0.4181 and my reminders are not working either.
    Extremely annoying.
    Did you try rebooting? I haven't had this problem since it went away after my original post.
    10-08-13 02:30 PM